Aug 5, 2013
except for every post since the "milford 100k upgrade" article

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
except for every post since the "milford 100k upgrade" article

Nope. Show me the posts you think demonstrate this, cos I'm beginning to think you can't read

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013
Nothing . I'm not sure how it got into the post. The thing you have in common is that you are both green.

BG99

BG99

BRL Player
Aug 5, 2013
Nope. Show me the posts you think demonstrate this, cos I'm beginning to think you can't read

i'm not gonna waste my time quoting all the posts i think relevant. but the general gist of my post was that milf will play for the raiders in 2014, either for more cash meaning he extends, or for what he's on now meaning he's headed to brissy but not til 2015. the dollar amounts i was just throwing around for arguments sake

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
i'm not gonna waste my time quoting all the posts i think relevant. but the general gist of my post was that milf will play for the raiders in 2014, either for more cash meaning he extends, or for what he's on now meaning he's headed to brissy but not til 2015. the dollar amounts i was just throwing around for arguments sake

Right.

In other breaking news if you drink water you get less thirsty and boiling water is hot

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
No it doesn't. The Qld Education system is appalling. In a Qlder through and through but I am also involved in education. The Qld system stinks. The fact we don't have an enforced national curriculum is an absolute joke and puts us so far behind the rest of the world it isn't funny.

/end needless rant.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
spot on. that good ol queensland education system does work

You are the worst, most boring troll ever. I have a new found respect for you [MENTION=8374]Bushman[/MENTION] for having to deal with him on the GH. At least you contribute to the discussion instead of shit trolling

BG99

BG99

BRL Player
Aug 5, 2013
You are the worst, most boring troll ever. I have a new found respect for you @Bushman for having to deal with him on the GH. At least you contribute to the discussion instead of shit trolling

what. you insult me i insult back, thats how it works. if you wanted to enter a discussion you would have done that, instead of attacking me. i'm all for legitimate discussion, when thats what i'm presented with

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Re: [OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

haha what are you talking about? i have no love for the dogs nor sydney. i just think its funny how desperate the broncs are getting

I'll be saying the same thing when you Raiders fans start whinging about Milford wanting to exercise his get out clause (which IMO after the way Ricky Stuart arrived at the Raiders, he will have no choice but to accept)

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008

Do we need to feed the troll?

BG99

BG99

BRL Player
Aug 5, 2013

I'll be saying the same thing when you Raiders fans start whinging about Milford wanting to exercise his get out clause (which IMO after the way Ricky Stuart arrived at the Raiders, he will have no choice but to accept)

sticky's cited numerous reasons for moving back, family only being one of them. just some are focused on just the one. also cited numerous reasons why he didn't head back earlier. he enacted a clause which entitled him to leave parra which i'm sure everyone who knows anything about league can agree was a smart move.
milf case is very different. he has a clause, where certain conditions have not yet been met that lets him activate it. if those conditions come about i'm sure sticky and the club won't have any problems releasing him.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
what. you insult me i insult back, thats how it works. if you wanted to enter a discussion you would have done that, instead of attacking me. i'm all for legitimate discussion, when thats what i'm presented with

Where did I insult you before that last post?

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013

sticky's cited numerous reasons for moving back, family only being one of them. just some are focused on just the one. also cited numerous reasons why he didn't head back earlier. he enacted a clause which entitled him to leave parra which i'm sure everyone who knows anything about league can agree was a smart move.
milf case is very different. he has a clause, where certain conditions have not yet been met that lets him activate it. if those conditions come about i'm sure sticky and the club won't have any problems releasing him.
Man you have the good word on everything ,assaults , clauses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• john1420
  • Broncorob
  • Justwin
  • johnyE
  • Sproj
  • Santa
  • Shane Tronc
  • Yem
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.