[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
No doubt... When they are needed, however I don't think they are. All people are saying is they are looking forward to him playing for us and he will provide some X factor. It's not like people are running around saying "ermehgerd Ben barba will win is the premiership next year, totes gonna win for the next decade"

??

The discussion I made my comment on was in regards to the return of Yow Yeh. Not sure why you're bringing Barba into it?

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
Barba will not only add attacking spark to the team he will bring the glitz and glamour Rugby League fans associate the Broncos with.

kingpest

kingpest

QCup Player
Apr 14, 2013
Seeing this right here just made my day! Bring on 2014

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 88
broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Nice, very good to see (well have described to me) lol

Thanks lads

kingpest

kingpest

QCup Player
Apr 14, 2013
Yeah it's from his Instagram. Fan boy #1 right here haha he wrote with the photo "Felt weird seeing my new locker but looking forward to the journey ahead #broncos #payback" A lot of bulldogs fans ripping into him about the payback line. Not sure what he means by it exactly but he posted another photo just then of payback written 3 times and commented "for those of you who missed it". He should really delete social media, he loves stirring them up

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Yeah it's from his Instagram. Fan boy #1 right here haha he wrote with the photo "Felt weird seeing my new locker but looking forward to the journey ahead #broncos #payback" A lot of bulldogs fans ripping into him about the payback line. Not sure what he means by it exactly but he posted another photo just then of payback written 3 times and commented "for those of you who missed it". He should really delete social media, he loves stirring them up

I take that 'payback' when coupled with saying looking forward to the journey ahead with the broncos as like, payback to the broncos for the chance for a fresh start. Like good payback lol

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • MasterWright
  • mitch222
  • Allo
  • tajhay
  • lynx000
  • Lostboy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Santa
  • Fozz
  • marw
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncos4life
  • winslow_wong
  • Johnny92
  • johnny plath
  • Foordy
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.