[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

kingpest

kingpest

QCup Player
Apr 14, 2013
I just can't wait to see us score a try from outside our attacking 20. Has been very rare the past few seasons

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Yep Yippee, Barba and Hodges when he returns should help us with that for sure!!

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
4th tackle, Parker hit up, gain an extra 4-5 metres while drawing defenders then offload to a flying Barba threw the centre.

Make it happen.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
4th tackle, Parker hit up, gain an extra 4-5 metres while drawing defenders then offload to a flying Barba threw the centre.

Make it happen.

Barba tears a hamstring as he's making a break, passes it to DCE, who does a lovely flick pass to Milford, who scores under the posts.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Imagine having those three in the team!!! I don't want to dream it's true but I can't help it!!

Jason Simmons

Jason Simmons

NRL Captain
Apr 18, 2013
Well the Barba has officially reported for duty...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 75
Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Still so happy that we signed Barba. I think he'll make a massive difference to our team as he'll add an attacking spark that we've been badly missing, especially with Hodges injured so much.

Welcome to the Broncos, Ben Barba! I hope he plays out of his skin this year.

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
The Barba signing has made me feel better about next year as he will add some attacking spark with his ability to make something out of nothing and rarely get's injured which will fill the void left by Hodges which hurt us badly this year.

Russell Coight

Russell Coight

QCup Player
Jul 10, 2013
Yep Yippee, Barba and Hodges when he returns should help us with that for sure!!

I really do think people are holding out too much hope that yow yeh will be half as good as he was if he does return. I think Hodgo will def have lost a lot of pace when he gets back but he'll still carve up no doubt. Good to see barba in decent colours.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I really do think people are holding out too much hope that yow yeh will be half as good as he was if he does return. I think Hodgo will def have lost a lot of pace when he gets back but he'll still carve up no doubt. Good to see barba in decent colours.

you know optimism is allowed. we don't all have to have this pessimistic "the sky is falling" attitude

Last edited:
jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
Welcome to the Broncos Mr X-factor.

Looking forward to watching you tear it up in the maroon and gold :takdir:

kingpest

kingpest

QCup Player
Apr 14, 2013
you know optimism is allowed. we don't all have to have this pessimistic "the sky is falling" attitude

A-fucking-men! Kid was the best winger in the game for a season, lets not get our hopes up about him returning from injury....

Give the bloke a chance

S

subsbligh

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2008
Positivity:

Full strength Broncos outside backs:

Barba, Hoffman, Reed , Hodges, Vidot, Yow Yeh, Copley, Kahu.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
.........a reality check every now and then doesn't hurt either.

No doubt... When they are needed, however I don't think they are. All people are saying is they are looking forward to him playing for us and he will provide some X factor. It's not like people are running around saying "ermehgerd Ben barba will win is the premiership next year, totes gonna win for the next decade"

S

subsbligh

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2008
Let's look at the improvements for 2014:

Corey Norman -> Ben Barba (WIN)
Lachlan Maranta -> Stewart Mills (WIN)
Scott Anderson -> Martin Kennedy (WIN)
Dunamis Lui -> Todd Lowrie (WIN)
+ Daniel Vidot (WIN...if he spends less time in the gym).

Looking pretty good.

Milford media release 1 November 2013 and the Broncos have a mighty off-season to make it all gel, and will cap a massive 2014.

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.