[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

I take that 'payback' when coupled with saying looking forward to the journey ahead with the broncos as like, payback to the broncos for the chance for a fresh start. Like good payback lol

I take it that way too mate but the doggies supporters don't and he knows that lol cheeky bastard

i saw it and took it to mean he wants to pay back the broncos for giving him the opportunity.

funny seeing the dogs fans try stir him up and he likes to give a little to em. the second post of payback payback payback was clearly just a stir up. i dont entirely mind that- as long as it stays "healthy" ie if its something thats going to drive him to be a better player for us. some people thrive on doubters for motivation.

we all know that back in 2011 when he was just finding his feet he had alot of big doubters in the media and fans about his ability under the high ball and defensively.. then he came out in 2012 and absolutely smashed it in those areas.

He really seems pumped to be a Bronco, that's the exciting thing for me judging by his photos and social media posts.

He really seems pumped to be a Bronco, that's the exciting thing for me judging by his photos and social media posts.

This is a very good thing to see. It means he's gonna be amped up and ready to fire next season. It's obvious he thinks he has a point to prove and he's gonna make it loud, especially against the Bulldogs if that "#payback" means what I think it means.

He was a Bronco fan growing up wasn't he? Or was it the Cowboys?

Haha yeah true. He was a broncos fan and his dad has said several times that all he wanted to do was play for them and they were all devastated that they didn't want him.

in keeping up to date on barbas movements he's posted a pic of himself with hodgo at a boxing session

looks like hodgo gettin stuck into the mentoring stuff straight away

Really good article about Benny in the CM today

No Cookies | The Courier-Mail

I read this, this morning. Great attitude. Bronco attitude. He's already looking up to guys like Lockyer. I think he can be one of the greats at our club. I'm gonna call him our starting 5/8 next year and he'll go on to be one of the best in that position.

He's saying all the right things. Matured a bit maybe . Good signs for 14

Keep him at fullback and try and get Milford in the halves.

00089205-Photo.jpg

00089214-Photo.jpg

00089207-Photo.jpg

Don't want to seem ocd but they could have ironed the jersey.

Haha, was just about to mention that. Your new star signing, first pictures in Broncos colours and they've pulled the shirt out of the washing basket or something.

Strangely unprofessional from the Broncos.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Rowdy124
  • Santa
  • Skyblues87
  • Jedhead
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • winslow_wong
  • Foordy
  • The Don
  • davidp
  • Fatboy
  • Sproj
  • The Strapper
  • BroncsNBundy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncsgoat
  • Fitzy
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Bucking Beads
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.