[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

@BG99, I believe we live in an innocent-until-proven-guilty legal system. It is totally unfair to accuse Barba of a horrendous crime because of one photo and an article from a biased group of Sydney journalists.

Well said.
I wonder if Barba had stayed and this came out, what would the dogs fans be saying ?

so you're of the belief that if you don't see something it can't be real?
I'm of the belief that the supposed victim of this has come out time after time to say she is not a victim of domestic violence.newspaper grubs love it because it's the story that keeps giving. We expect that from the daily smelloffish .and we would expect no less from the supporter of a club that has a consistent record of sending the hottest Nrl talent full retatrd.Barba is better off at the broncos , as Milford will be.

Last edited:
I read an article from the Telegraph criticising the NRL about not taking further investigation into whether or not Barba committed domestic violence against Ainslee Currie. What are they, the police? It's not the NRL's job to look into serious crime allegations.

@BG99, I believe we live in an innocent-until-proven-guilty legal system. It is totally unfair to accuse Barba of a horrendous crime because of one photo and an article from a biased group of Sydney journalists.

in these circumstances where the victim doesn't want to press charges for whatever reasons, i agree the NRL and bulldogs have acted appropriately. it is the victims welfare that is most important. the thing is this sort of stuff goes on all the time with victims of domestic violence, it is very common for them to not want to report it. especially if that would mean their income would be severely affected.
and i'm not basing my opinion off one photo and article from a source like the DT, there is more info out there if you care to look for it. but i've also heard a couple of unsavoury stories out of mackay that correlates to whats been reported

I'm of the belief that the supposed victim of this has come out time after time to say she is not a victim of domestic violence.newspaper grubs love it because it's the story that keeps giving. We expect that from the daily smelloffish .and we would expect no less from the supporter of a club that has a consistent record of sending the hottest Nrl talent full retatrd.Barba is better off at the broncos , as Milford will be.

if she was to report it, barba would be in deep shit. his earning potential would drop dramatically, meaning her child support payments would also drop in the same fashion. its in her kids best interests to not report it

Why would Barba's earning potential drop? Didn't happen with Bird. I just want to make clear that the fact it doesn't drop the earning potential is a disgrace but the reality is clubs will star pay big bucks for star players, no matter their wrap sheet.

if she was to report it, barba would be in deep shit. his earning potential would drop dramatically, meaning her child support payments would also drop in the same fashion. its in her kids best interests to not report it

You just keep speculating there champ.

haha you guys are classic. clears the dogs and greenberg of a cover up, definitely doesn't clear barba of domestic violence... that part is bleeding obvious.
congrats on the signing, this guy should fit right in at the broncs

Get over it!!!

Barba no longer wants to play for your shitty club, in your shitty city, in your shitty state.

Deal with it

Why would Barba's earning potential drop? Didn't happen with Bird. I just want to make clear that the fact it doesn't drop the earning potential is a disgrace but the reality is clubs will star pay big bucks for star players, no matter their wrap sheet.

ok if we're going off the bird incident, he was suspended without pay for the duration of that saga, where the charges were eventually dropped. apply the same to barba and you've already got a problem. i agree another club would likely snap him up eventually but it would be a fairly hefty suspension translating to minimal income for an undisclosed amount of time. a big risk for a young mum with 2 kids

Get over it!!!

Barba no longer wants to play for your shitty club, in your shitty city, in your shitty state.

Deal with it

haha what are you talking about? i have no love for the dogs nor sydney. i just think its funny how desperate the broncs are getting

No . I called you goose. Anyways,So glad to have B Barba at the bronc's next year he is gonna be so awesome in combination with all of our existing great players, and some of the other new players that are coming.

in these circumstances where the victim doesn't want to press charges for whatever reasons, i agree the NRL and bulldogs have acted appropriately. it is the victims welfare that is most important. the thing is this sort of stuff goes on all the time with victims of domestic violence, it is very common for them to not want to report it. especially if that would mean their income would be severely affected.
and i'm not basing my opinion off one photo and article from a source like the DT, there is more info out there if you care to look for it. but i've also heard a couple of unsavoury stories out of mackay that correlates to whats been reported

Mate, it is so good to see someone with a legitimate concern for the heinous crime of DV

Please, if you are so honourable, report it NOW!

Here is your authority.... From the NSW Police Code of Practice:

© 2009 Crown Copyright (through NSW Police Force)
"
Police act on any reports

The NSWPF acknowledges that a strong and effective criminal justice response can have a deterrent effect. Police

will respond to domestic and family violence incidents reported to them, regardless of who made the report, or
where, when, why or how it was made. The action taken will be based on an assessment of the incident and whether
a domestic violence offence has been committed, regardless of whether the person in need of protection makes a
verbal complaint, recorded or written statement.

Of course, there will probably be, or Maybe there even has been, a cover up. It's a known rumour the NSW Police Force are all closet Broncos supporters and part-time misogynists

Then, you can start your own thread (In General Talk of course), about social injustice

Last edited:

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Thelmus
  • MasterWright
  • Wolfie
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Fozz
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Harry Sack
  • broncsgoat
  • lakers133334
  • Jazza
  • Browny
  • NSW stables
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.