[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

The Bulldogs are chasing Jarryd Hayne apparently. Just imagine if they manage to sign him all the Doggies fans will most likely go on about Barba being nothing and how he never was worth it and he will never play at his 2012 level again.

Hayne will be a good signing for the Bulldogs and any club btw

They're already doing that.

Agreed that Hayne needs to get elsewhere. As much as he is a Blue, he is such a wasted talent at Parra.

Barba has tweeted that he'll be right to go for the start of pre-season.

He looked fine at the Dogs Mad Monday.

On the news the other day, Ennis was being interviewed & behind him was about 6 power rangers & Barba was the yellow power ranger & he wasn't limping or wearing a moon boot.

I don't have a link to it.

@Kaz are you sure it was him?

*Ignore the previous pic, this is an edited one as I cropped out his kids.
1379709174.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
I'd say he'll be ready around about pre-season starting time, if he does miss some training, it won't be much.

Good news, Barba's been cleared over any wrongdoing in the bleeding-jaw scandal. Now he can get on with his football.

Greenberg and Bulldogs cleared - NRL.com

haha you guys are classic. clears the dogs and greenberg of a cover up, definitely doesn't clear barba of domestic violence... that part is bleeding obvious.
congrats on the signing, this guy should fit right in at the broncs

Last edited:
haha you guys are classic. clears the dogs and greenberg of a cover up, definitely doesn't clear barba of domestic violence... that part is bleeding obvious.
congrats on the signing, this guy should fit right in at the broncs
We're you there. You goose!

I read an article from the Telegraph criticising the NRL about not taking further investigation into whether or not Barba committed domestic violence against Ainslee Currie. What are they, the police? It's not the NRL's job to look into serious crime allegations.

@BG99, I believe we live in an innocent-until-proven-guilty legal system. It is totally unfair to accuse Barba of a horrendous crime because of one photo and an article from a biased group of Sydney journalists.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Allo
  • Sproj
  • Mustafur
  • Harry Sack
  • Financeguy
  • leon.bott
  • Big Del
  • FACTHUNT
  • Maddy
  • Wolfie
  • john1420
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Jazza
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.