[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Showed some class walking around thanking the fans too.

BUML8lwCAAAYPiZ.jpg

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Am I the only one worried about him being injury prone?.. He's done his ankle like 6 times this season, some more severe than others.. but still, that's not good.

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013
Am I the only one worried about him being injury prone?.. He's done his ankle like 6 times this season, some more severe than others.. but still, that's not good.
Yes unbreak, just you. Seriously though, don't think he has wanted to be there for some time, injuries can follow, we must make welcome at the bronc's.

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
I know Brett Kimmorley's not a doctor but from his round review on Fox Sports:

"Ben Barba suffered a syndesmosis injury and sometimes that means they have to pin the ligament to the bone. If that's the case he could arrive to Brisbane as the prize signing and not even see the football field next year"

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Does anyone else ever feel like everything is against us?

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
I really hope we get Milford now. Don't really want to see Hoffman at fullback.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Well two of our best players may well spend half a season sidelined with a third coming back from almost two years out. I wanna cry!!

M

Manbush

QCup Player
Aug 5, 2013
Has Barbas contract definitely been signed and registered with the NRL?

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013
Well two of our best players may well spend half a season sidelined with a third coming back from almost two years out. I wanna cry!!
Buck up soldier. There is a rumour the bronc's have signed Jesus and 2 of the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse .

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
I know Brett Kimmorley's not a doctor but from his round review on Fox Sports:

"Ben Barba suffered a syndesmosis injury and sometimes that means they have to pin the ligament to the bone. If that's the case he could arrive to Brisbane as the prize signing and not even see the football field next year"
Indeed he is not a doctor. I'll wait for a real review of his injury, I seriously hope this is not some 1 year injury, FFS we have no luck.

M

Manbush

QCup Player
Aug 5, 2013
The silver lining for you guys is that IMO it's increased your chances of getting Milf, they won't be prepared to risk another poor year so more likely to throw some good coin his way.

coreyh88

coreyh88

NRL Player
Sep 24, 2012
It's what he had 7 weeks ago. Just re did it. Most likely will take quite some time in rehab though

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
It's what he had 7 weeks ago. Just re did it. Most likely will take quite some time in rehab though

Let's hope the Bulldogs release him to us immediately. I wouldn't put a bit of medical sabotage beyond them.

Unread

Active Now

• whykickamoocow
  • FACTHUNT
  • Lostboy
  • Brocko
  • broncsgoat
  • broncos4life
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  • leon.bott
  • Maroon4life
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.