[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1378713350386.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378713350386.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 57
Nice. Had to look it up, but "Bala" is an Aboriginal word for "Brother".

Always wondered what that meant. assumed it was something along those lines. Good to see the boys are getting on. I noticed at the Dogs game after FT he spent a good 5 mins talking to guys like Matty, Alex and co before they left and Scott's presentation started

I don't think they were being smart asses about it, just more of doing it to get a laugh. I doubt any disrespect was intended. On topic, where did Ben play before he made it to first grade? QLD Cup? And what position did he predominantly play?

he played Bulldogs u20's and reserve grade ... predominantly at 5/8. he even played several games for the Bulldogs NRL side in the halves before making the switch to fullback

I know all of the above is just innocent fun, but when a mod gives an instruction, it's not a good idea to be a smart arse about it...

Back on topic please, thanks!
accept my humble apologies no offence intended to mods or Ben

he played Bulldogs u20's and reserve grade ... predominantly at 5/8. he even played several games for the Bulldogs NRL side in the halves before making the switch to fullback

Am I right remembering he played at 5/8 with limited success?

He showed a lot promise coming off the bench. A few errors and poor decisions at times if I remember correctly but even back then you knew he was a super talent.

Thanks for the info Foordy and theshed. Still think I would prefer Milford in the halves over Barba.

There's a possibility Barba has broken his leg in the Final against Newcastle. He was carted off on the medicab. FFS.

There's a possibility Barba has broken his leg in the Final against Newcastle. He was carted off on the medicab. FFS.

Probably just a ploy. He'll make a miraculous recovery after scans reveal no damage.

Yeah apparently he heard a crack during the tackle, hopefully it's not too bad though...fingers crossed.

It didn't look too bad from the footage. Hard too tell Barbra's reaction was not good . In a moon boot I'd be surprised if it were broken.

I tore three ligaments in my ankle 100 days ago today. I still can't jog. I also heard a crack, but I was certainly in a lot more pain than Barba is now. He should be OK.

I tore three ligaments in my ankle 100 days ago today. I still can't jog. I also heard a crack, but I was certainly in a lot more pain than Barba is now. He should be OK.

Yeah, I sprained my ankle once and heard a snap of the ligaments tearing. No break, but it worried me at the time.

Did anyone else hear someone shout out "Hey Barba, your epidermis is showing" just before the accident?

Unread

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • BroncosAlways
  • I bleed Maroon
  • bazza
  • AscotinOz
  • Fatboy
  • Bish
  • Splinter
  • Battler
  • ivanhungryjak
  • theshed
  • NSW stables
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.