[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

Re: Ben Barba - Breaking News

Lets hope that while he is in Brisbane he signs some important paperwrok...

Locky said in his column today that Barba could be the Broncos long term fullback

Currie was at the Broncos Vs Bulldogs game in the crowd and Barba is staying in Brisbane to spend time with his kids. It's at the point where the media just needs to back up and let them continue fixing their relationship.
Like like double like.

The Dogs are scum for bringing it up and if the girl is Ainsley and it was Ben that struck her then there's no way to sugar coat it. Living in lala land if you think Barba woke up and accidentally hit her or something.

I want Barba here regardless though.
That's BS.
I don't know how old you are or how long you've been sleeping with your partner (if at all), but I've had a fair share of accidental collisions in bed, including accidentally elbowing her in the face. The worst though, was when she stuck a finger in my eye and I had to walk around for a week looking like a pirate! :laugh:

That's BS.
I don't know how old you are or how long you've been sleeping with your partner (if at all), but I've had a fair share of accidental collisions in bed, including accidentally elbowing her in the face. The worst though, was when she stuck a finger in my eye and I had to walk around for a week looking like a pirate! :laugh:

That's your worse? I had the missus try and jump over me to get to the kids and plant her knee straight in the plums... Needless to say a trip to the doctor was made the next day.

That's BS.
I had to share a single bed for a year up north, the only struggle was for blankets.

I had to share a single bed for a year up north, the only struggle was for blankets.

You've never had a struggle in bed? Confirmed, nobody in the country has because old mate hasn't.

That's your worse? I had the missus try and jump over me to get to the kids and plant her knee straight in the plums... Needless to say a trip to the doctor was made the next day.
Oh yeah, the plums... enough times doubled up in pain, but never serious enough to warrant a doctor visit thankfully. The eye though was pretty bad. :001_rolleyes:

I can confirm this, my mate's got a photo with him out last night.

1185254_10152223413943146_1230820216_n.jpg

You have short friends apparently

Unread

Active Now

• Mick_Hancock
  • Porthoz
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.