[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

Re: Ben Barba - Breaking News

I'm actually bit of a stallion, sometimes I go for 6 maybe 7 pumps at a time !

Nasal spray? That would be spousal abuse.

I think you just uncovered the truth to this all!

Barba was having performance issues, Currie suggested he try a nasal spray and so they both jumped online and ordered it express. What they didn't know was that the express ment to the door like pizza, half hour later there was a knock on the door and in excitement Barba jumped up and accidently knocked Currie in the chin while spinning around. That didn't kill the mood however, while Barba was answering the door Currie in excitement at the fact he might perform took a photo of her chin and sent it to her best mate saying "This is what happens when you stand between a man and his nasal spray lol."

Barba got back and took a sniff, it worked well and they did their hokey pokey twister which was Curries most enjoyable night with him. Excited she text her friend again "He did it" she sent back asking what and Currie explained how well the nasal spray worked. The problem was it worked a little to well and while she was sore and tired Barba wanted to keep going, that's when she sent him to the bathroom and she contract the Dogs saying he had an issue.. it had been more than 4 hours and they didn't want to go to the hospital out of embarrassment. Greenberg told her to come down to the clubhouse and get some sleep while he settled down.

Now we just need to work out at what point the stories got mixed up.

I think you just uncovered the truth to this all!

Barba was having performance issues, Currie suggested he try a nasal spray and so they both jumped online and ordered it express. What they didn't know was that the express ment to the door like pizza, half hour later there was a knock on the door and in excitement Barba jumped up and accidently knocked Currie in the chin while spinning around. That didn't kill the mood however, while Barba was answering the door Currie in excitement at the fact he might perform took a photo of her chin and sent it to her best mate saying "This is what happens when you stand between a man and his nasal spray lol."

Barba got back and took a sniff, it worked well and they did their hokey pokey twister which was Curries most enjoyable night with him. Excited she text her friend again "He did it" she sent back asking what and Currie explained how well the nasal spray worked. The problem was it worked a little to well and while she was sore and tired Barba wanted to keep going, that's when she sent him to the bathroom and she contract the Dogs saying he had an issue.. it had been more than 4 hours and they didn't want to go to the hospital out of embarrassment. Greenberg told her to come down to the clubhouse and get some sleep while he settled down.

Now we just need to work out at what point the stories got mixed up.
Well ! That's. cleared that up.

Well this escalated quickly. I didn't include foreplay but so I could round it up to a minute thirty #marathonman

Well this escalated quickly. I didn't include foreplay but so I could round it up to a minute thirty #marathonman
Does that minute 30 include the time it takes her to apply the nasal spray?

I don't apologise, I spend my load and then lead her back into the sheep pen. Wam, bam, thank you mam.

Ben Baa Baa. sorry ,sorry, couldn't help myself
I know all of the above is just innocent fun, but when a mod gives an instruction, it's not a good idea to be a smart arse about it...

Back on topic please, thanks!

Anyone else see the photo posted by Hoffman with Barba and a couple of mates having a good time?

I don't think they were being smart asses about it, just more of doing it to get a laugh. I doubt any disrespect was intended. On topic, where did Ben play before he made it to first grade? QLD Cup? And what position did he predominantly play?

Active Now

• Big Del
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Culhwch
  • Spooky1013
  • broncotville
  • Harry Sack
  • bert_lifts
  • Allo
  • maddo
  • johnny plath
  • Fitzy
  • Wendall Taylor
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Johnny92
  • Ondi
  • bb_gun
  • BooKhaki
  • Broncosgirl
  • Financeguy
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.