[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

The sentiment since Barba's injury is showing everyone's true colours.

That without him 2014 is screwed.

That, therefore, he is a mercenary that will single-handedly turn our fortunes around.

If that's the entirety of Hook's plan for 2014, I fucking weep for another 12 months of pain.

The sentiment since Barba's injury is showing everyone's true colours.

That without him 2014 is screwed.

That, therefore, he is a mercenary that will single-handedly turn our fortunes around.

If that's the entirety of Hook's plan for 2014, I fucking weep for another 12 months of pain.

That's our opinion as fans that have endured 2013. I missed the post where hook came on here and said "**** lads, it's all over, without barba we got nothing"

If you could link that post to me I would be really grateful

I just hope the Barba signing isn't like the Prince signing in that Hoffman (like Norman) cracks a narni and decides to leave.

We need them both and could form a great partnership finishing off the back line moves. While he won't solely be the answer, he will bring a tonne of spark which is great and what we need.

Probably another big FU parting gift from the dogs, this time by the team doctor for letting him play when he wasn't 100%. Hope it is not serious.

There seems to be not much info about his injury , has anyone got any solid Intel about this

I think Kimmorley is being melodramatic. There's been numerous syndesmosis sprains in the past and the usual prognosis is 8-10 weeks. It would have to be a severe one to get the treatment Kimmorley talks about. I can't recall one happening, certainly not at the Broncos.

I think Barba will be right for preseason training in January when the world cup players return.

Yes and we haven't really seen an injury like YY either. We have bad luck when it comes to injuries and this wouldn't surprise me at all.

The Bulldogs are chasing Jarryd Hayne apparently. Just imagine if they manage to sign him all the Doggies fans will most likely go on about Barba being nothing and how he never was worth it and he will never play at his 2012 level again.

Hayne will be a good signing for the Bulldogs and any club btw

If the Dogs sign Hayne, Parra will burn down the dogs clubhouse....fact

As a huge Hayne fan, I hope he does leave the Eels.

You know, if i was a Hayne fan, i'd be happy to hear that he was leaving the Eels.

He needs to find an organisation that is going to help him reach his potential.

Wrong thread but since its come up, Hayne has denied any talks with any clubs on his facebook.

Well he's not gonna say "I'm considering signing for the Bulldogs I'd like your thoughts plz"

He'd dominate at any place even resembling a competent football club.

@jarrydhayne_1: There's been no approach by my management nor do I have a get out clause in my contract re-bulldogs. At this point it's #eels2014/15
He doesn't sound real convincing.

Active Now

• lynx000
  • Aldo
  • Battler
  • Financeguy
  • BroncosAlways
  • thenry
  • Galah
  • Foordy
  • broncsgoat
  • Bucking Beads
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Skathen
  • Big Del
  • Redux
  • FACTHUNT
  • Muros
  • Fatboy
  • Harry Sack
  • Spoon
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.