[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
:loool: Look at this shit from the Kennel:

Hoffman and Corey Parker. If Broncos want 'their man' they can Fkn pay for it with those 2.

If we get a shit deal again I'll be livid.

Parker and Hoffman for Barba? ****, the get out.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Parker play for another club? Tell 'em they're dreamin'.

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013
:loool: Look at this **** from the Kennel:

Parker and Hoffman for Barba? ****, the get out.
Who gives a ***** about the bulldogs or Canberra for that matter. The fact that thier star players want out speak volumes of the two clubs. The real questions for us is how do we go from one extreme to the other. From having very little X factor especially without JYY . To having the two players in the nrl with most X . Challenges lay ahead. Still happy with all of these recent developments.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Who gives a ***** about the bulldogs or Canberra for that matter. The fact that thier star players want out speak volumes of the two clubs. The real questions for us is how do we go from one extreme to the other. From having very little X factor especially without JYY . To having the two players in the nrl with most X . Challenges lay ahead. Still happy with all of these recent developments.

In my opinion, it'll all come down to two things: Coaching and the other players in the squad lifting to support those two. I'm confident about the latter, but the former.....Well....

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
More laughs from the Kennel:

Okay Broncos if you want Barba, we want: Josh Hoffman, Jordan Kahu, and Jack Reed or Jharal Yow Yeh

1) Barba to put up $100000 security and is placed under a gag order. He is not allowed to talk publicly about our club, it's players or staff and the circumstances of his departure. If he does he forfeits the money.
2) Brisbane pay bulldogs 5% of their gate takings and 1% of any new sponsorship until Barbas contract would have been up at end of 2015
3) Barba is not allowed to play against Bulldogs until 2016
4) Any home games against the Bulldogs the Broncos were due to have in 2014 or 2015 are automatically held at ANZ
5) Barba personally pays back any portion of his salary he was paid during his suspension/rehab
6) Barba can sign 4 year, upgraded contact but any amount over what he would have been paid by the dogs in 2014 and 2015 goes directly to our club whilst still coming off the broncos cap. Barba and the Broncos must make their books available for assessment by a financial firm of our choosing
I want some of what these blokes are on! :loool::loool:

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
They are delusional. WANT, WANT, WANT with them.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Yeah do be honest it's totally disgusting what they are writing. All this stuff about the dogs and their fans being changed is obviously complete garbage. I guess it's easy to look like model fans when you get want you want, but as soon as someone refuses them candy they act like fucking toddlers

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
This could be just my pessimistic attitude when it comes to our recruitment, but is anyone else worried that he will end up at the titans?

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
This could be just my pessimistic attitude when it comes to our recruitment, but is anyone else worried that he will end up at the titans?

NO. I can't see on what planet they have more coin to spend than us. Plus he wants to play at the Broncos.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
NO. I can't see on what planet they have more coin to spend than us. Plus he wants to play at the Broncos.

Yeah that's very true beads, thanks for putting my pessimism in its place :)

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Broncorob
  • BroncosAlways
  • Financeguy
  • Bish
  • Allo
  • Skyblues87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.