Official - Ivan Henjak Sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
winnie_992 said:
Danny Weidler just said Inglis would have been at the Broncos had it not been for Ivna!

Yeah, I would have been crowned Miss World.

They're aiming to keep it all internal. Hopefully all the questioning and speculation dies down over the next 2 weeks.

However with so many involved, it's more so a case of when, not if, the real reason comes out.

FYI White was asked by the media whether it was a player led revolt.

More like a political press conference, pretty much useless and plenty of beating around the bush - but that was probably to be expected. Oh but to be a fly on the wall at Red Hill in the last week or so.

The Tinker deal falls through on the same day HJ gets the sack.
Coincidence? eusa_think

Broncos resemble the Labor government at the moment.... Farken clueless. [eusa_doh

The journos have a point when they say people are going to want to know why 3 weeks out from round 1 the head coach has been sacked. Surely reviews don't have 4-5 months to be finalised?

If it is player led then he is flat out lying and it will look very bad if that's proved to be the case.

Big_Dave said:
Coincidence? eusa_think

Hope he isn't the new coach. [icon_lol1.

Big_Dave said:
Coincidence? eusa_think

yep.

Could this mean that Bennett is on his way back sometime soon?

So we've gone from having Bennett to having the assistant of Bennett's assistant....

I'm disappointed as I thought we were starting to build to something in the coming few years. I don't think much will change with Griffin in there this year; it shouldn't change expectations of the team that is for sure.

I am glad they don't have someone else lined up yet. I dread the thought of Anderson or Stuart getting the gig....

Alec said:

Nope.

My tip is Bellamy.

The Rock said:
[quote="Big_Dave":bof0pkw7]The Tinker deal falls through on the same day HJ gets the sack.
Coincidence? eusa_think

Relevance?[/quote:bof0pkw7]

The Knights were chasing Wayne harder than a black man's privates

Alec said:

Considering Bruno still sits on the board and we are still part owned by News Limited... NOPE! :mad:

Hated as he may be, there isn't a sharper, more intelligent coach on the market than Phil Gould. He'd be a massive asset to the club.

Long overdue. Smart ass interviews, a huge ego and no track record to warrant getting the job to begin with. Only got the job when Bellamy and Henry wanted nothing to do with Cullen and the other inbreds on the board.

I'm sure the club have someone in mind. My guess is Bellayaches coming home.

Two stains have been removed from the club in the past 3 months. Hallelujah.

I've heard several times that it is possible that News will try and switch Bellamy to the Broncos with Michael Maguire returning to the Storm as coach.

[icon_lol1. could you imagine Stuart as coach?

"McCullough is a promising young hooker but he lacks experience, I know let's buy Matt Keating."

"Hunt was the NYC halfback of the year and he's beginning to make his mark as a NRL halfback...let's sack him and go after Josh McCrone."

"That's a mighty fine backrow the Broncos have...but it needs more Tupou. Sack 3 players and bring him in!"

"I wonder what Danny Nutley is doing right now?"

images

Insight said:
no track record to warrant getting the job to begin with.

Every coach begins their career with no track record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Redux
  • Morkel
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Porthoz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Allo
  • Bish
  • NSW stables
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Behold
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Skathen
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.