[Official] - Milford signs with Broncos

I love that some raiders fans still genuinely believe the Milford never wanted to leave and doesn't want to play for the broncos, but was made to sign by his parents, evil agent and scourge of the free world, the Brisbane Broncos

Well the Milf got a nice round of loud boos from the crowd when they read the team out at the final game.

Maybe it was just cos I sit in front of the Greenhouse section.

No one else noticed that the timing of us moving Barba to 6 was shortly followed by Milford to 6? Call me paranoid, but looks to me like Sticky was fucking with Milford's development just to spite him & us.
This post highlights how fans of opposing clubs view things differently, while to you it appeared Ricky was fucking his development to Raiders fans it appeared Ricky was helping the Broncos by giving him experience in the halves.

Will be interesting to see how Benny uses him and Barba next year, positionally and defensively Barba is a better fullback in attack Milf is.

Will be interesting to see how Benny uses him and Barba next year, positionally and defensively Barba is a better fullback in attack Milf is.

Yeah....no way! Not that that's a refection of how good Milford defends at the back (I think he's stronger in the front line ftr) but more so on just how embarrassingly sad Barba defends at fullback.

Yeah....no way! Not that that's a refection of how good Milford defends at the back (I think he's stronger in the front line ftr) but more so on just how embarrassingly sad Barba defends at fullback.

Really? Barba has saved numerous tries from the back. So much so his defense at fullback was probably the only thing keeping him in the side for the first half of the year

Numerous is a stretch and have you seen him under the high ball?

facepalm.gif

Numerous is a stretch and have you seen him under the high ball?

facepalm.gif

Don't think it's a stretch at all. Just because you say it doesn't make it fact. Especially when there are stats like Pete posted below.

But you posted a facepalm meme so I guess that makes you cool and right

here is a highlights package of Milford this year ... We are getting a hell of a player, regardless if he plays in the 1 or 6 ... now if you'll excuse me i have to go and change my shorts after watching it :redface:

Last edited by a moderator:
But he only played well against the Titans and his defence sucks.. 2/10 would not re-sign.

/Raiders fans

here is a highlights package of Milford this year ... We are getting a hell of a player, regardless if he plays in the 1 or 6 ... now if you'll excuse me i have to go and change my shorts after watching it :redface:

Wow. It's so good to be reminded of just how good he is. I also liked the way Milf worked with Croker. That's the kind of regular, worked combinations we need. Copley comes to mind ... imagine him running of Milford and vice versa.

Now all we need is for Barba to regain his form. Now that will be serious serious strike power.

I'm feeling a little soggy now too

So excited to finally have some speed in the team. Excited for next year already

Do you think with Griffin gone Milford won't be 10kg's heavier next year?

Would like to see Barba back to his 2012 weight too. I just want to see a team of different sized players next year. The last few years the team has looked like a whole team of 2nd rowers.

Yeah I think barba will drop a few kilos. If it won't be on be on his accord hopefully Wayne
Will tell him too. It's funny that the team at the moment looks like the same speed whether they're back rowers or backs

Don't think it's a stretch at all. Just because you say it doesn't make it fact. Especially when there are stats like Pete posted below.

But you posted a facepalm meme so I guess that makes you cool and right

Ignoring your snotty jibe.....you never answered the question. Have you seen him under the high ball?

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • MrRobot
  • Lostboy
  • Foordy
  • Broncorob
  • bb_gun
  • lynx000
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Jazza
  • Johnny92
  • BruiserMk1
  • Tmac
  • Stix
  • BroncosAlways
  • Browny
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Harry Sack
  • ivanhungryjak
  • LGH
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.