Josh Morris
Mitchell Pearce
Brett Stewart
Glenn Stewart
James Tamou
Tony Williams
Akuila Uate

Re: Official NSW 2012 Squad

Can someone tell me why these dumb shits wouldn't name the team 1-17 if they have named 17 players?

I've got a headache from laughing so hard now.. Joke of the day hands down...

And a massive LOL at Ben Creagh being in the side.

Question marks on the fitness on Watmough & G. Stewart Jeb and they don't want to give Qld any free kicks.

That squad could be a hell of a lot worse.

Question marks on the fitness on Watmough & G. Stewart Jeb and they don't want to give Qld any free kicks.

So???? They can change the run on side to the one they named if they like.

Tariq Sims????

Glenn Stewart should be suspended. Creagh is a fairy and Buhrer isn't that good.

Only 3 front rowers and one of them is that useless Trent Merrin. We are going to destroy them up the middle.

BREAKING NEWS....!! Justin Hodges injured after laughing so hard he fell off his dinosaur when Ben Creagh was selected for Origin

Only 3 front rowers and one of them is that useless Trent Merrin. We are going to destroy them up the middle.

Merrin has been really good this year and will be better this year. Not sure he is up to Origin though.

One shit selection? Dugan was MOTM again today and is clearly better than Stewart, Hayne seems disinterested about playing.was lazy again today, Jennings is in reserve grade, Pearce made some mind boggling decisions last night (not that you have other great options), 3 props? Buhrer over Hinchcliffe? Creagh LOLZ That is a crap side and it will be beaten well.

Yeah, QLD has this.

Really don't see the sense in picking Stewart over Dugan, and surely Sims should be there. Other than that, it's pretty much what I expected to see.

Greg Bird
Jamie Buhrer
Todd Carney
Ben Creagh
Robbie Farah
Paul Gallen (c)
Jarryd Hayne
Michael Jennings
Luke Lewis
Trent Merrin
Josh Morris
Mitchell Pearce
Brett Stewart
Glenn Stewart
James Tamou
Tony Williams
Akuila Uate

Not sure if serious or massive geeup

So???? They can change the run on side to the one they named if they like.

Don't break a blood vessel Jeba I'm purely speculating on their stupidity.

Beads said:
Tariq Sims????

Such as this.

Would have him every week over a weak forward like Creagh, even if Sims is a little underdone.

Beads said:
Merrin has been really good this year and will be better this year. Not sure he is up to Origin though.

Merrin doesn't strike me as an Origin forward but at least they didn't try & blood some other young forward like Woods.

Even though I think it's close to the best they could have named there are a ton of question marks on the side. After two serious knee injuries can Stewart handle Origin? Can Hayne perform on one leg? Can Jennings beat somebody not named Nielsen? Was B. Moz just the wrong Morris or are they both crap? Will Carney pull another Houdini? Can Pearce show us what he's made of? Will Farah get exposed at Origin again? Is Tamou more than just another Villasanti? Can Lewis & G. Stewart make Origin their own? Will Buhrer be a better utility than Kidley? Can Creagh run faster backwards? Is Merrin better than his sooky Dragons brethren? & is T. Williams more than just a big man?

etc. etc. etc. etc.

Qld have their own question marks, but we have more answers than the Blues at this stage.

Rock, that side cannot beat QLD neither by outscoring or grinding out a win. I can't believe how poorly selected.

Brizz, what would your side be?

Dugan if fit would be there but have you seen his shoulder? Too much of a liability in that contest, a shame because he's easily their best prospect.

Hinchcliffe is a toiler. Does alright in exhition games like City/Country where Freddy & Daley messes around with everyone for a week but otherwise he doesn't have the talent to stand out at this level. Buhrer is an odd one, basically it's like they're saying, oh s**t they got Gillett! Let's bring in his Manly equivalent, Gilleto. I think utilities are overrated anyway - just an excuse for coaches to include Kidley because he's a nice guy & tries his hardest.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Bongo
  • Strop
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bucking Beads
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncorob
  • Sproj
  • Porthoz
  • Waynesaurus
  • GCBRONCO
  • Johnny92
  • Dash
  • Wolfie
  • Xzei
  • Santa
  • The True King
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Financeguy
  • Mr Fourex
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.