Our Front Row - The slow motion car wreck

Wasn't sure where to put but from fox sports

BRONCO BOOM
eef71c8db04e16b5e30c6649ca0dafb8

Jai Arrow may be out the door but promising young forward Joe Ofahengaue is on the verge of re-signing.
Arrow is expected to link with the Gold Coast next season but Ofahengaue is almost certain to remain at Red Hill.
The 21-year-old made his NRL debut in 2015 and has gone on to play 38 games in the top grade, but has only started three games.

Joe was an animal in the 20's. I remember watching quite a few games, and he was always strong and had a huge motor. It's only a matter of time before he puts it together at NRL level. He will still bulk up another 5-6kgs yet being only 21, and should be able to retain his cardio.

He's an exciting prospect for mine.

Just reading about this kid Payne Haas. He's in our 20's now? Kid is 17 years old - 6'4, 117kgs. Looks in good shape too.

What makes matters worse is that I read the storm signed Fatiano for next season.......Fatiano, Solomona, Bromwich x2, Harris, Myles (watch him come good under Bellamy) sure looks imposing and is a massive size difference over ours.

They lose McLean next season, but haven't lost anything in the size department. Assuming they can replace Cronk adequately (seems like they have) they look to have another year or two at the top at least, depending on how much longer Smith and Slater stick around.

Just reading about this kid Payne Haas. He's in our 20's now? Kid is 17 years old - 6'4, 117kgs. Looks in good shape too.

Won't be ready for first grade for like 2-3 years though

What makes matters worse is that I read the storm signed Fatiano for next season.......Fatiano, Solomona, Bromwich x2, Harris, Myles (watch him come good under Bellamy) sure looks imposing and is a massive size difference over ours.

They lose McLean next season, but haven't lost anything in the size department. Assuming they can replace Cronk adequately (seems like they have) they look to have another year or two at the top at least, depending on how much longer Smith and Slater stick around.

Harris is off to the Warriors.

Big Kas could be good, could also be a waste of money and the face of Melbourne's decline.

Won't be ready for first grade for like 2-3 years though

When he is ready, he'll be a star.

All this panic because the club lost Ese'ese and Arrow. Both quality players, but the club has them covered in the long term. In the interim, they may have to sign a couple of players who have fallen between the cracks at other clubs, which is how Ese'ese came to the club in the first place.

It's not that big a difference, but Ofa is clearly the taller guy.
Actually, I've heard people have trouble recognising TPJ or Joffa from behind, they're that similar in size.

You wouldn't believe how "small" Adam Blair looks up close (like shake hand close), despite being 1,88 and 114 Kgs.
Anyway, here are Joffa, "fat" Milf and Moga, who is 194 cms, for a little bit of perspective.

18094503_102719810281110_5068826931365937152_n.jpg

P.S. I've got no idea what's in Tautau's mouth...

Milford is just so fucking fat.

I think Haas should be playing ISC next year, then Nrl the year after if not a taste next year.

If Haas is good enough next year he's old enough IMO.

If the broncos were smart they would be looking to lock him down long term before exposing him to the NRL.

He's already been talked about and brought up in media articles, which will no doubt have his manager's ears pricked up for a pay day. Especially considering fox went out of their way to mention his NSW affinity numerous times. The vultures will be circling already.

If the broncos were smart they would be looking to lock him down long term before exposing him to the NRL.

He's already been talked about and brought up in media articles, which will no doubt have his manager's ears pricked up for a pay day. Especially considering fox went out of their way to mention his NSW affinity numerous times. The vultures will be circling already.
He's already under contract until 2020.

Locking him in long term, and talking our plans through with him (easing him in via Q-Cup) is also going to limit the chances that he'll just sign elsewhere because he sees his pathway blocked.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Bucking Beads
  • azza.79
  • Waynesaurus
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • upthebroncs
  • Sproj
  • Swordfish
  • johnny plath
  • Redfern_1980
  • cento
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.