Our new halfback should be

Ash Taylor to wait for offers before deciding on future apparently. 1 sep closer

I hope Wayne makes a few calls to the thoroughbreds. Hopefully Wayne giving Taylor a chance in FG with an early release leads him back here.

Reminds me of when Griffin insisted on playing a winger who couldn't pass at 6 regardless of the crap he dished up week after week.

I could be wrong, but it sounds like you just compared Bennett to Griffin ... I'd be careful doing that around here, could get you lynched :P

Coincidence that this news comes out a day or two after Hayne confirms he is staying at the Titans? Would love to get Tallis's thoughts on the matter.

I hope Wayne makes a few calls to the thoroughbreds. Hopefully Wayne giving Taylor a chance in FG with an early release leads him back here.

Im sure there will be a plan to build a fund for Taylor, be it moving players on or bargain buys for other positions

since you brought stats into it in the live game thread:

Hunt has 4 try assists to 0 for Nikorima

(stats come from NRL.com)

And this is where statistics can go and lick my sweaty, hairy, left testicle...

"Zero Assists KNik" doing what "FailingBHunt" is either not capable of doing or not willing to do -> give early quick ball to Roberts to do his magic and score tries...

Just remember kids... "zero assists". Also, go back and see the highlight play just before that one.

"Zero Assists KNik" doing what "FailingBHunt" is either not capable of doing or not willing to do -> give early quick ball to Roberts to do his magic and score tries...

Just remember kids... "zero assists". Also, go back and see the highlight play just before that one.

Oh really? Hunt wasn't capable of doing what Nikorima did?

I also notice on that play before, it's actually Boyd..

If the criteria for a try assist is only based on who gave the last pass.......that's some fucked up shit.

Look at the quality of the opposition. Great work summing up the situation and throwing the ball to Roberts, but it's not like he created an overlap or busted through to put him away. It was a lucky opportunity, brought about by a horrible error from a shit opposition. The Gillett / Sims short passes are much better examples.

If the criteria for a try assist is only based on who gave the last pass.......that's some fucked up shit.

pretty much.

which is why Pearson was credited with the try assist instead of Hunt in the Warriors game, when Hunt kicked to put his winger in space

Everytime I read this threads title my inner voice screams the words ...... ABLE TO TACKLE !!!!

pretty much.

which is why Pearson was credited with the try assist instead of Hunt in the Warriors game, when Hunt kicked to put his winger in space

This is not trying to take away from Hunt, but Pearson gathered the chip and legged it 40m downfield and drew the last defender. Very simple sure and Hunt did well to place the kick. But until they start crediting two assists, Pearson gets that. Hunt only assisted the initial break downfield.

But it will always be subjective

iStock_000017956323_Small.jpg

They must be tight on the cap. I know hayne must be costing a pretty penny.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Jazza
  • sooticus
  • Browny
  • broncos4life
  • Strop
  • Broncosgirl
  • johnny plath
  • Santa
  • Johnny92
  • Morkel
  • Alec
  • Nerd
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Tmac
  • Sproj
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.