Our new halfback should be

Can we start looking for a halfback now before they're all gone ☺

I don't think SJ has gone missing once this season.

He might not run the ball as much he could but every part of his game is quality these days. Would love to sign him but can't see it happening.

For the people hoping we sign Widdop, he just re-signed for 4 years.

For the people hoping we sign Widdop, he just re-signed for 4 years.

Man they'll have to shed some players to fit him and Hunt under the cap. I'd be thinking Dugan is as good as gone. Have they got any older players that could pull up stumps?

Foran would be brilliant for us, but its not going to happen sadly.

Man they'll have to shed some players to fit him and Hunt under the cap. I'd be thinking Dugan is as good as gone. Have they got any older players that could pull up stumps?

Well their two oldest players in their top 17 and I believe in the club are McCrone (30) and Nightingale (30).

I don't imagine McCrone would be on a big coin and I believe Nightingale did take a pay cut.

They are going to have a lot of trouble retaining the bulk of their side. I think they should offload Dugan and retain their forward pack.

Foran would be brilliant for us, but its not going to happen sadly.

Nope he is as good as done at the dogs . We are running out of options , widdop too now. I guess old mate that said jnik to storm is right too.

Cronk must be running out of options now too. Retirement looking more and more likely.

With Teddy off to the rorters, Tigers have both the coin and the need for a fullback. Decent guess says Dugan will head there,which also helps St Merge manage the cap

Chris Sandow!................Come on down! :awwwman:

............or even Benji Marshall, one year extension.

Kodi Nikorima.

Some of you are judging hm way too harsh the last fortnight.

And don't give me that shit that he's had chances there before - he's had nothing like the years of opportunity Hunt has had to develop his game.

Gillet is looking a lot more dangerous with Nikorima playing and we're starting to use Alex Glenn again. Kicking game is also a lot better.

Honestly I think we're playing better without Hunt. Milford is stepping up. These are good signs.

Elgey demoted for tyronne roberts , interesting move . Maybe trying to sheild his confidence.

Some good points about the fact that we seem to be using our back rowers a bit better, but here is where you lose it:

Kicking game is also a lot better.

our kicking game isn't better, if anything it is worse and Hunt's kick selection is shithouse. just taking last night as an example:

Milford kicking into the legs of the opposition on the second tackle, while attacking the tryline

Nikorima kicking a bomb out on the full

and plenty of mid field bombs that really weren't doing anything and landed 30m out from the tryline

we also look like a rabble ATM, whenever we attack our opponents try line.

Some good points about the fact that we seem to be using our back rowers a bit better, but here is where you lose it:

our kicking game isn't better, if anything it is worse and Hunt's kick selection is shithouse. just taking last night as an example:

Milford kicking into the legs of the opposition on the second tackle, while attacking the tryline

Nikorima kicking a bomb out on the full

and plenty of mid field bombs that really weren't doing anything and landed 30m out from the tryline

we also look like a rabble ATM, whenever we attack our opponents try line.

... except when Boyd has the vision to move into the line and set up Oates with brilliant passes.

I think there's at least a few lessons to learned from that.

I must admit, I'd love to see the KNik and Gillette combo develop. In the last couple of games, Gillette has looked more dangerous in attack than he has in his last 4 years.

To be fair, Gillo ran around twice his usual metres against the Roosters when Hunt gave him some quality ball. That's the most he's run for years but yes, KNik certainly seems to have recognized the bleeding obvious about Gillett's strike power in attack. Hope both he and Hunt continue using it and not wasting it.

Kane Elgy and Trent Hodkinson both dropped this week. That's two potential targets on the cheap, especially if their current club would pay part of their salary.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.