Our new halfback should be

Apparently broncs aren't interested in any halves that are off contract next year , and will use a stop gap solution.

Apparently broncs aren't interested in any halves that are off contract next year , and will use a stop gap solution.
That will suit your agenda in getting Taylor back. Where did you hear this news?

That will suit your agenda in getting Taylor back. Where did you hear this news?

Fox sports
I don't have an agenda for taylor, just heard a while back he was coming back. Unfortunately it has also been mentioned lately he may not. I would be happy with elgey , croft or Taylor

No to Hodkinson. All he offers is a kicking game. Ill take my chances with Milf and Kodi to develop one to go with the rest of their skills which Hodkinson has none of.
I think the evolution of Andrew McCullough will be complete next year with the kicking game.

We've seen with Hunt and Milford that developing a kicking game isn't as easy as it seems.

If we have to use a stop gap for next year then I wouldn't be shocked to see Benji play a full season for us in the halves: Bennett has a good relationship with him, and rates him highly.

If we are not signing a half for next year then I am 100% for Bunji. I would have to be convinced by some incredible improvements in Knik to play him before Marshall. And with Ben Hunt not far off I can't see that happening.

Just saw an article saying that Hayne and ash taylor have been bickering on field

Could be something to this homecoming

Just saw an article saying that Hayne and ash taylor have been bickering on field

Read an article yesterday saying Hayne's management had reached out to Parra but Parra are unlikely to take him back after the way he blamed them for not making an offer when he came back.

Handbags at 10 paces.

"I'm signing with Brisbane" "no, I'm signing with Brisbane"

But seriously, if it was between Hayne and Taylor they would **** Hayne off quick smart.

Handbags at 10 paces.

"I'm signing with Brisbane" "no, I'm signing with Brisbane"

But seriously, if it was between Hayne and Taylor they would **** Hayne off quick smart.

This is the Titans we are talking about. Are you sure?

Crazy, no chance, completely speculative, wishful thinking timeline:

Taylor can't stand Hayne and tells the Titans he won't re-commit if Hayne is there next year.

Titans assure Taylor that they will be making no moves to keep him and Hayne wants out anyway.

Taylor verbally commits based on this.

Hayne approaches Eels and gets shut down. Advises Titans he is taking up his option for next year.

Taylor pissed.

Taylor signs with Broncos.

Profit.

Conner watson's rep has contacted broncs to guage interest . From Chris garry

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • Dash
  • BroncoFan94
  • Fozz
  • Aldo
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Morkel
  • bb_gun
  • The Don
  • FACTHUNT
  • GCBRONCO
  • Astro
  • NSW stables
  • Stix
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Manofoneway
  • Wolfie
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.