Our new halfback should be

Prepare to have your mind blown... Who did Canberra sign him from?

He was a Bronco junior...

On your logic, Cronulla is entitled to blow up due to moral outrage, after all the development they put into Jack Bird...

i could be wrong but i believe milford was always a raider through his junior days??? the souths logan and raiders connection was pretty good back then. quite a few have come through that system/programme and played nrl.

fair point on cronulla too. if you have a look at their whole list there isnt many who are home grown talent at all. they are the poor mans version of the chooks. the only true junuor in their pack is the hooker and their back line isnt much better. i am harsh on our junior recruitment, but the sharks team must be abyssmal.

i could be wrong but i believe milford was always a raider through his junior days??? the souths logan and raiders connection was pretty good back then. quite a few have come through that system/programme and played nrl.

fair point on cronulla too. if you have a look at their whole list there isnt many who are home grown talent at all. they are the poor mans version of the chooks. the only true junuor in their pack is the hooker and their back line isnt much better. i am harsh on our junior recruitment, but the sharks team must be abyssmal.

Yeah he was . We chose nikorima over him, not sure why . Possibly because they wanted jaydan aswell.

this is well off topic i know, but should be big news today relating to the cowbous premiership chances being squashed for 2017. news is about jt and injury.

Better be. I just put $10 on them missing the 8...

JT should have sat it out. He only has himself to blame. But for fun let's see who he blames.

JT should have sat it out. He only has himself to blame. But for fun let's see who he blames.

He played pretty well and looked fine to be honest. Injuries happen in every game.

The kiwis only started looking good once kodi was on the field tbh in regards to attack and direction

The kiwis only started looking good once kodi was on the field tbh in regards to attack and direction

I think they only looked better because Isaac Luke is just so fucking shit. Kodi wasn't amazing or anything, I thought his passes were pretty slow and often looked forward.

If you watched our guys (regardless of which side they were on) they actually gave great attack/defense for their respective teams. Kahu at one point came out of the line and made an important tackle on Boyd before he could pass to Ferguson on the wing (towards the end of the 2nd half).

Active Now

• Ondi
  • Strop
  • Hurrijo
  • ivanhungryjak
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Big Del
  • bb_gun
  • Alec
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Brotherdu
  • RolledOates
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.