Our new halfback should be

If you watched our guys (regardless of which side they were on) they actually gave great attack/defense for their respective teams. Kahu at one point came out of the line and made an important tackle on Boyd before he could pass to Ferguson on the wing (towards the end of the 2nd half).
I did see that. Was a good ballsy read. Felt he was quiet for the rest of the game though.. But that's not on him

If you watched our guys (regardless of which side they were on) they actually gave great attack/defense for their respective teams. Kahu at one point came out of the line and made an important tackle on Boyd before he could pass to Ferguson on the wing (towards the end of the 2nd half).
Kodi was also calling a lot of players where to go and pushing guys out of the way to setup plays. Good confidence

Milford Origin five-eight?

Milf or Morgan at 5/8 . Milf in better form I`d say . But Morgan has been in Origin squad a cpl of years .
Looking fwd to Samoa vs England after the one sided show vs the Kiwis last night .

i could be wrong but i believe milford was always a raider through his junior days??? the souths logan and raiders connection was pretty good back then. quite a few have come through that system/programme and played nrl.

fair point on cronulla too. if you have a look at their whole list there isnt many who are home grown talent at all. they are the poor mans version of the chooks. the only true junuor in their pack is the hooker and their back line isnt much better. i am harsh on our junior recruitment, but the sharks team must be abyssmal.

You are correct. Was always with Raiders

I think they only looked better because Isaac Luke is just so fucking shit. Kodi wasn't amazing or anything, I thought his passes were pretty slow and often looked forward.
I agree that his passes weren't fantastic and that Luke is trash on a stick..

But their direction and go forward, energy and possession improved

You are correct. Was always with Raiders

Is Souths Acacia Ridge not affiliated with the Broncs? I understood his first contract with the Raiders when he was 15, but his first rugby league scholarships were when he was 11...

I agree that his passes weren't fantastic and that Luke is trash on a stick..

But their direction and go forward, energy and possession improved

Wasn't really Kodi's fault either especially when the entire back line ran either alongside or in front of him (Kodi). The lack of overall cohesion in the Kiwi camp was obvious to all.

Wasn't really Kodi's fault either especially when the entire back line ran either alongside or in front of him (Kodi). The lack of overall cohesion in the Kiwi camp was obvious to all.

Yeah they all had the sniffles ! To many worms.

Is Souths Acacia Ridge not affiliated with the Broncs? I understood his first contract with the Raiders when he was 15, but his first rugby league scholarships were when he was 11...

I think that's a stretch to call him a Broncos Jnr. Raiders signed him as a 14 year old and brought him through the grades. The reality was that Broncos didn't want him, passed and went with other players. As they have done with many many others.

There is a loose "affiliation" with a heap of junior clubs around Qld. But I wouldn't call all their players Broncos Jnrs.

I think that's a stretch to call him a Broncos Jnr. Raiders signed him as a 14 year old and brought him through the grades. The reality was that Broncos didn't want him, passed and went with other players. As they have done with many many others.

There is a loose "affiliation" with a heap of junior clubs around Qld. But I wouldn't call all their players Broncos Jnrs.

Fair enough. Mea Cupla then.

Thought I'd post this question here. When is Ben Hunt due to be back playing?

Yeah I doubt he will play against manly given it is a hamstring. He'll want to come back fit and firing with JT potentially out of origin 1

he was a freak at junior level and is now developing nicely in the seniors. not a chance the cows will let him go.
broncs could have had him as a 17yr old but said no.

If we can't get Taylor, can we out pay the Cows?.

Ps will he want to play for a team on the slide (as the cows will after Thurston retires).

If we can't get Taylor, can we out pay the Cows?.

Ps will he want to play for a team on the slide (as the cows will after Thurston retires).

not a chance mate unfortunately.

the head recruitment man there used to be laybutt's manager, and they have stamped laybutt as thurstons long term successor. he will be in the 7 jersey for the cows long term. the cowboys head recruitment bloke is dam good, i doubt they will slide too far if at all.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • bb_gun
  • Morkel
  • Jedhead
  • broncoscope
  • Galah
  • broncsgoat
  • Midean
  • Battler
  • Horseheadsup
  • achievedrap
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Manofoneway
  • Astro
  • I bleed Maroon
  • PNG Broncos fan88
  • marw
  • broncos4life
  • Old Mate
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.