Our new halfback should be

I think that as soon as Hunt is healthy he should come straight back into the team, I also think KNik has earned his chance at the no. 7 for next year but he will just have to bide his time while Hunt is still here.
Unfortunately for Kodi this is true. He's starting to create some fantastic combinations. Nothing to say he can't do that from the bench too.. But I'll be sad to see macca go off. He's an 80min player and our fucking rock atm

Last edited:
Im really getting fed up with the media calling for a halfback next year , they keep on insisting we need to buy , find one , ffs we have a halfback after Hunt .... his name is Kodi !!!!

Im really getting fed up with the media calling for a halfback next year , they keep on insisting we need to buy , find one , ffs we have a halfback after Hunt .... his name is Kodi !!!!
I must admit, since covering for Hunt, Kodi has really shown a glimpse of his true potential with more minutes on the field. His defence has improved exponentially. He has a much better kicking game than Milf IMO. And he has a calmness in attack similar to Taylor. Also for his size he is very explosive off the mark and has a fair bit of speed in those little legs. Definitely worth nurturing.

it's because he's not a big name, media want a big name to sell papers.

I must admit, since covering for Hunt, Kodi has really shown a glimpse of his true potential with more minutes on the field. His defence has improved exponentially. He has a much better kicking game than Milf IMO. And he has a calmness in attack similar to Taylor. Also for his size he is very explosive off the mark and has a fair bit of speed in those little legs. Definitely worth nurturing.

No ways his kicking game is better than Milford's.

I get why kicking games are important, but if ours is so bad, why have Milford and Nikorima shown up DCE, Ashley Taylor and Elgey, Nathan Cleary in the past couple weeks?

I'm really not sure how you could watch the footage and think Kodi's kicking is better.. In which game did Kodi show a superior kicking game?
I don't know how you could watch the footage and think Milfs kicking is acceptable. Sure he's set up a few tries off the boot, but when you have a half that has had as much opportunities as Milf has had to set up tries off the boot. It should be a lot more. This is his 3rd year straight at 6 just remember.

Interesting... Wayne going after him?

maybe he will now.

it is been reported that he wants Souths to give him a pay increase or he will seek a release (apparently he will be on 260k next year)

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • BroncosAlways
  • Hurrijo
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Porthoz
  • cento
  • NSW stables
  • ivanhungryjak
  • bert_lifts
  • Wolfie
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.