NEWS Pack your bags, Anthony!

Newscorp is reporting Ben Ikin has told Milford’s management he will not be offered a fresh contract and must find another club from 2022 onwards. He is expected to hit the open market immediately. Nothing on whether this will affect the rest of his season.

BrisbaneFestival2018 SunsuperRiverfire 20180712 wide

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
Wayne is perhaps still a little bitter over his Broncos exit. Showing his true colours at least.
If you’re workplace of 30 years treated you like a piece of shit you’d probably be bitter

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
Even when he does go on to kill it elsewhere we shouldn’t regret it. It’s not a working here anymore so back the clubs decision on this one.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Ever since Ikin's signing, Wayne's been having pot shots at the Broncos. That signing was a final nail in the coffin, the Broncos don't want Bennett to return. Seems like sour grapes from Bennett.
Yep, but the media know that Bennett is a walking comment on broncos now.... I don't mind that Ikin is giving well measured responses to dismantle Bennett's comments before they can gain any traction, but I would also like the club to just shrug off anything he tries to fling at us.

Ikin is doing a solid job of it, but you would have to worry about Kevvie being able to shrug off similar questions when it comes to pressers he's required to do around training sessions

Ikin is looking like teflon at the moment, maybe because he has been dealing with Bennett for so long now that he can cut straight through his crap

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
If you’re workplace of 30 years treated you like a piece of shit you’d probably be bitter

Yep totally understandable from Bennett while the old regime was still there. It has changed significantly now though and so his timing probably isn't the best to reflect well on him now, regardless of how much base he has.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
A bloke told me they seen him playing the pokies and smoking one weekend after he was dropped. Wouldn't normally believe it but **** his poor attitude shows up on the field.

And Wayne, stfu, you had him under your watch and he still had a shit attitude and didn't deliver. Take him with you to the Brisbane plastics you bitter old home wrecking flog
I know people who’ve claimed to have seen him out pumping durries in Canberra before signing with Bronx.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
I know people who’ve claimed to have seen him out pumping durries in Canberra before signing with Bronx.
This isn’t me jumping to his defence but I was a pack a day smoker 8 years ago and haven’t touched one since.

In fact the weight he’s put on since would suggest he quit then…. Sure as shit happened to me 😅

Sirlee oldman

Sirlee oldman

NRL Player
Dec 6, 2015
This isn’t me jumping to his defence but I was a pack a day smoker 8 years ago and haven’t touched one since.

In fact the weight he’s put on since would suggest he quit then…. Sure as shit happened to me 😅
I have 20kgs that say hello, me to.

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Morkel
  • Jedhead
  • Financeguy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Big Del
  • whykickamoocow
  • Alec
  • Fozz
  • TimWhatley
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.