NEWS Pangai told to leave

Morris responds to speculation Lockyer might be next:

Locky is safe."

“Look, he is staying on board, absolutely. Unless he wants to leave, that‘s up to him, but Darren brings a lot of football intelligence to the board and we are looking at a few more people to add to the board. I have interviewed a few potential board candidates and we will look to bolster our board in the coming weeks and months.”

Lockyer recently:

“I am committed. I’ve always been about what’s best for the team. That’s always been the motto at the club. I am there as part of an overall team, I’m there to play my part. I do enjoy my role. It‘s been difficult for everyone at the club."

“From a board perspective we want to do what we can and provide the support for the executive team, coaching staff and players. We want to put as many support mechanisms as we can around the players and coaches so they’re set up for success.”

McHunt

Oh yeah.....losing TPJ is pretty mehh in my mind....for reasons much like you're alluding to.

He's always been a flat track bully ....AFAIC. When things are going his way, he can be a superstar. When he has to fight for something.....he's MIA. He's also got form for a cheap shot or two.

I'm sure now some of his Bronco fan base will start to see it when he's playing for someone else.

I don't think he's got a long career in the NRL. He will fade into obscurity IMO...within the next 2-3 years.

No loss at all tbh......

I'd say Broncs fans will hate seeing him play for whichever team he goes too because all ex-Broncos smash us when we play them and given Broncos games are the only match each week many watch half of these days, he'll be touted as another superstar who got away.

These players wouldn’t know accountability if it appeared on their TikTok. Same old bullshit with these *****. We try for a game or two, whoops we still suck must be the coach. New coach, try for a few games, we still suck, we need a new coach.

All good boys, back to TikTok while the club finds us another coach so we can try for a few games.

Pineapple head has been removed from this thread. Now we can get back to topic.

Even though TPJ isn't consistent I do think he has the ability to play at a very high level. The key, as always is to unlock the desire to achieve that consistency.

Looking at it from the Broncos perspective I can understand their position. However, if I was his friend or mentor/advisor I'd tell him to keep presenting for work and work on ways of trying to be the best version of himself. Further, I'd say, don't rush a decision and maybe next year look for somewhere new if things still didn't work out.

I'd say let the Broncos do what the Broncos need to do but don't give up and box on.

Mind you, I don't know all the facts and if neccessary would modify my views with new information.

Morris:

“we are looking at a few more people to add to the board. I have interviewed a few potential board candidates and we will look to bolster our board in the coming weeks and months.
I got some reliable inside info regarding two of the leading candidates, which was then confirmed when I saw them leave the interview, together.

Morris responds to speculation Lockyer might be next:

Locky is safe."

“Look, he is staying on board, absolutely. Unless he wants to leave, that‘s up to him, but Darren brings a lot of football intelligence to the board and we are looking at a few more people to add to the board. I have interviewed a few potential board candidates and we will look to bolster our board in the coming weeks and months.”

Lockyer recently:

“I am committed. I’ve always been about what’s best for the team. That’s always been the motto at the club. I am there as part of an overall team, I’m there to play my part. I do enjoy my role. It‘s been difficult for everyone at the club."

“From a board perspective we want to do what we can and provide the support for the executive team, coaching staff and players. We want to put as many support mechanisms as we can around the players and coaches so they’re set up for success.”

McHunt
Heard Ikin mentioned around the time Tony Joseph announced he would step down at the end of the year.

So he should

bottom line is if the coach swap never happens, we’re beating a seibold destroyed south’s by 46 last night

We beat a Souths team containing Cook,Mitchell, Reynolds,Murray and Walker by 46?

I don't think so.

Mitchell wouldn’t have been there, and the others would have been coached by seibold for 3 years so yeah at least 46

Well I mean, sure if you want to extend your first hypothesis of Siebold staying at Souths into leading to a player exodus, why not?

I'm sure that means all the Souths players suddenly lose their talent they had before and after Siebold.

May as well go even further and in this alternate reality Vlandys steps down, Folau re-signs with the Broncos whilst the Cleary duo head to the Storm once Bellamy finishes up.

That's the thing with "if's", you can say what you like without being proved wrong. ( Or right, for that matter)

We have Kev, they have Bennett. That's that.

Well I mean, sure if you want to extend your first hypothesis of Siebold staying at Souths into leading to a player exodus, why not?

I'm sure that means all the Souths players suddenly lose their talent they had before and after Siebold.

May as well go even further and in this alternate reality Vlandys steps down, Folau re-signs with the Broncos whilst the Cleary duo head to the Storm once Bellamy finishes up.

That's the thing with "if's", you can say what you like without being proved wrong. ( Or right, for that matter)

Bennett signed Mitchell

All of our players that had talent before Pies came lost it so is this really that hard to believe?

All of our players that had talent before Pies came lost it so is this really that hard to believe?

We did not have the calibre of players nor professionals that they do, and I can only go off what we saw from them when he was their coach (Prelim final)
It's really a moot point as we're stuck in this shit position either way, unfortunately.

I just don't get it.

- Wests for years were dominated by a certain player manager and he had them over a barrel
- Recruitment head was present with a key role during the Parramatta's cellar years

So Brisbane:

- Go hard on plr mgr recruits, because apparently other player managers were telling their clients to sign elsewhere
- Hire the recruit head

And:

- Now are using Parramatta's 'return to glory' as the roadmap to the future?

How did this happen and if the board didn't see it happening, they are NOT FIT FOR DUTY and need to quit voluntarily.

Whatever will we do without TPJ’s meaningless offloads and two good games a year against the Bulldogs?

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Strop
  • Broncorob
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.