OLYMPICS Paris Olympics

Woo bronze!

I know nothing about bmx, however I thought the Aussies run was more impressive than the American who came 2nd.

The Chinese were in a level of their own tho. Lucky that one chick stacked it.

Woo bronze!

I know nothing about bmx, however I thought the Aussies run was more impressive than the American who came 2nd.

The Chinese were in a level of their own tho. Lucky that one chick stacked it.

Defo, and the Aussie landed a front flip in her second run too. It was sick!

Some of the runs early on in the men's BMX have been insane... the 'lowest' seeds have put up 88, 90 and 94 in the first 3 runs of the event.

The guys coming up will have to pull out insane runs to get above them at this rate

Understandable.

I love the sport. I used to compete in it myself until I got a bit too adventurous with a trick and ended up putting myself in hospital.

Got the yips after that.

I admire anyone who does it. It takes a special kind of crazy to try to pull off what they pull off. One wrong move and the consequences could be life changing.

I love the sport. I used to compete in it myself until I got a bit too adventurous with a trick and ended up putting myself in hospital.

Got the yips after that.

I admire anyone who does it. It takes a special kind of crazy to try to pull off what they pull off. One wrong move and the consequences could be life changing.

I get you. I used to race BMX and gave it up pretty much instantly after seeing a nasty crash. Also gave up surfing after landing on my head. I've probably been to the beach once or twice since.

French guy just got ripped off surely... his run was insane... double flare and double backflip... that was the best run and he knows it.

No medal for the Aussie... crashed out on both runs off nothing.

First run he got through 90% of his run, which was pretty decent, but then got caught short on nothing and crashed out

Second run starts massive with two crazy tricks and then had no speed and drops short and puts the foot down.

Fair play to the champ. He's got the runs on the board already. Came out at the start and shredded.

No medal for the Aussie... crashed out on both runs off nothing.

First run he got through 90% of his run, which was pretty decent, but then got caught short on nothing and crashed out

Second run starts massive with two crazy tricks and then had no speed and drops short and puts the foot down.
He put his foot down on his first trick on his first run too.

Great start from Senior in the men's 57kg Round of 16 boxing.

He's won the first round and he's looking good in the second.

I didn't know our gold medallists only earn 20k if they win. That is pathetic. Only can claim it once too per olympics.

Senior wins the second round.

Keep it up.

And she misses 4 of her next 7 to drop out of second to fourth

Active Now

• theshed
  • Battler
  • upthebroncs
  • bb_gun
  • jd87
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • ChewThePhatt
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wolfie
  • Lurker
  • marw
  • Robboi_321
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.