OLYMPICS Paris Olympics

Austalia win bronze in the 4x 200m freestyle final.

They did better than I thought they would.

I know he’s focusing on the 100 and for good reason but I would love to have seen Chalmers in that 4x200, might have got them gold or silver

I know he’s focusing on the 100 and for good reason but I would love to have seen Chalmers in that 4x200, might have got them gold or silver

That final 50 from Winnington put Australia in a good position for gold or silver if they had a strong swimmer to finish. Neill just wasn't up to it.

It's a shame, but at least they come away with something.

Matildas take on USA in the final group game tomorrow at 2:50AM.

They need a draw at the very least. A draw or a win will guarantee them a spot in the quarter finals.

If they lose, they will need other results to go their way.

The simplest way for Australia to advance is if Colombia beat or draw with Canada. Colombia have got Ramirez returning but Canada have been in good form coming off a win against France.

They are about to do the triathlon in the Seine. Oh boy, these women are in for a big night of throwing up.

Both Aussie girls way out of it halfway through the swimming.

Both Aussies 2 minutes behind after the swim, that's huge, already over for them unless something dramatic happens.

Aussies have found a group and working together, have bought back a minute. It is still a big margin though.

Are you for real? Great sport to watch, one of the most exciting out there.

Not really a sport too many people who know much about, other than if they fall off they're done.

Did anybody see the end of the men's triathlon? That was unbelievable. Dude looked like he got a hit of PEDs the last 500m.

Great Britain just came from nowhere to win with the last stroke in the women's quad sculls.

Was a phenomenal finish.

I know it's been said, but how good is the BMX!

Just watching the bmx gives me stress. Plz don’t die.

Active Now

• Hoof Hearted
  • Mr Fourex
  • teampjta
  • Wolfie
  • Bucking Beads
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.