OLYMPICS Paris Olympics

God our breakdance entry was some cringe, holy ****.

Opals will take on Belgium in the bronze medal match.

I'm disappointed to find out that apparently this is the only time breakdancing is in the Olympics. I was going to announce I was competing for gold in LA 2028.

My competition regimine was going to consist of 10 vodka lime sodas over 2 hours prior to break because that is exactly what I look like dancing. It may end up in me spewing behind the judges table but that doesn't matter because its what you put out on the floor that counts

Deadset...

It seemed to me the judging for the Olympics only wanted to see the power moves which ray gun isn’t known for. I think we’ll do better with the men’s.

Just caught up on some of the weightlifting.

An incredible performance by the 21 yr old Indonesian Rizki Juniansyah, breaking the clean and jerk Olympic record achieving 199kg (for a 354kg total) in the 73kg mens to take the gold.

Kyle Bruce came 10th in the men's 89kg, he'll be disappointed but a great effort.

Bulgarian Naser also broke the C&J record of 224kg and overall total over 400!

But geez there are some questionable competitors in there 🤣

Is she having a fucking seizure? What the **** is this?

This is some shitty break-dancing.

It's like she got dared to try out and when she rocked up to the try outs she was the only applicant. Deadset looks like a toddler flailing on the floor.

Omg that's the worst break-dancing I've ever seen in my life 😭

Pretty sure some random off the street could have done a better job.
Said to a mate that I found the one sport I am a legit chance to be better than our rep 😅😅🫣

Who sanctioned this entry? My kids hip hop class does a better end of year concert than this lol!

Raygun is an ICON for trolling us all with that. So so sooooo bad that it was so good. Literally a Chris Lilley skit in real life, at the Olympics of all places. Maybe even Sacha Baron Cohen level. I am obsessed.

She's done this for the memes and I've got a feeling that she'll be on a comedy tour at some point.

Raygun is an ICON for trolling us all with that. So so sooooo bad that it was so good. Literally a Chris Lilley skit in real life, at the Olympics of all places. Maybe even Sacha Baron Cohen level. I am obsessed.

She's done this for the memes and I've got a feeling that she'll be on a comedy tour at some point.

This is awesome.

9now uploaded footage of the commentator's reactions on both Arisa's and Keegan's runs in the finals.

I personally would rather she mention her performance to get an idea if she was taking the piss or legit.

This is legit her only way to save face at this point.

Active Now

• BroncoFan94
  • Culhwch
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • Sanjit Joseph
  • Dash
  • Fozz
  • Aldo
  • Wolfie
  • azza.79
  • Broncosarethebest
  • bb_gun
  • Turky Murky
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.