OLYMPICS Paris Olympics

She looks like a soccer mom that's trying to be hip in an attempt to bond with her kids, but really just straight up embarrasses herself.

Meanwhile the marathon runners are reaching halfway mark in just over an hour. Actually insane.

Kipchoge has cartwheeled, he keeps grabbing his hip. Sad scenes.

Also sad that Kiptum isn’t here to challenge. Rip.

Alyce Wood through to Final B in the women's kayak single 500m

Honestly the memes of that break dancing have been absolute fire.

GUlA7WJaIAAfoLr

Oceania MacKenzie was in a real shot for a medal tonight but low scores on the last two climbs has ruined her chances.

One more climber and she will no doubt overtake her and push her out of third.

Oceania MacKenzie was in a real shot for a medal tonight but low scores on the last two climbs has ruined her chances.

One more climber and she will no doubt overtake her and push her out of third.

She doesn't!

Surely that's bronze for Oceana?

Or am I missing something here?

There's actually one more climber but she's in 2nd so she was already above her.

She doesn't!

Surely that's bronze for Oceana?

Or am I missing something here?

There's actually one more climber but she's in 2nd so she was already above her.

Yeah I was missing something.

Still got another part of the final left to go 😂

Boulder & lead dickhead.

Cassiel Rousseau through to the men's 10m springboard final.

I think he's in with a chance for a medal.

Oh my gosh, that breakdancing has made my day. That was so bad it was ridiculously funny. Surely this can’t be legit. Surely someone out there actually was good and wanted to take this seriously. It’s just freaking embarrassing.

Oh my gosh, that breakdancing has made my day. That was so bad it was ridiculously funny. Surely this can’t be legit. Surely someone out there actually was good and wanted to take this seriously. It’s just freaking embarrassing.
I've just seen the gold medalist's routine, and it was barely better than the Aussie's. Thank god this is a one off event, embarassing that this is an Olympic sport.

Mackenzie in bronze medal position at the moment.

Aussie Stingers playing for gold tonight at 11:35PM.

Aussie Stingers playing for gold tonight at 11:35PM.

One of the remaining few chances at gold along with:
- Women's javelin
- Women's 1500m (its gonna be tough for Hull...but she can do it)
- Some outside chances in the cycling
- One weightlifter who should medal but not sure if she can get gold

That's pretty much it then unless I'm missing something.

Gotta think this breakdancing thing was a massive missed opportunity for Jonah from Tonga ..
IMB bPeNPv

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • mitch222
  • davidp
  • Financeguy
  • Bucking Beads
  • leon.bott
  • Dash
  • Dexter
  • broncsgoat
  • john1420
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.