Passion factor a myth

Hey guys, joined up today and have been trawling the site all day at work.

The only thing I can think of, is wow, that Rocky guy is an absolute f*&%kwit.

Wow what a first post! New poster award right here lolz

Gotta admit I LOL'D hard at that post. LMAO.

Get back into your cave, tosser. I might be a f*&%kwit, but I've been on this site for a while and have earned the right to be a f*&kwit, you haven't.

Seriously when do you earn the right to be a ****wit?? I guess at least you admit to what you are. :haha:

lol. Kmart have dropped their prices on everything, including tissues.

Mole?

Themole.jpg

Mate, I don't care if you guys give me shit because you guys have only have to do it for 6 weeks a year then we get on with it. But you can't just read through a bunch of posts in one day and brand me a "****wit". Who is this wannabe? Wait I know who he is - he's a mole planted by the admins to try and prove some random point. Nice try guys.....

If the poster was a mole planted by admin it worked, as you are still going on about it. :haha:

Obviously this guy didn't happen to see a single post by Broncoman if he thinks Rocky is a ####wit.

Hahaha...Nah mate I've been reading with much interest Broncoman's posts...You really don't like him huh? haha

Oh come on Rocky, just because you've made 20 thousand posts dribbling on about shit doesnt make you the Mayor of Broncos HQ...

Apart from this, good job on the forum blokes. I look forward to being a part of it.

Rocky, calm your pussy mate. It's nice to have a new user who doesn't see your posts and instantly get turned off BHQ.

Good old Rocky, always telling us what drives new members away from the forum... yet he seems to be doing all the driving at the moment.

Welcome Qlder. However, The Rock is quite right. You have not yet earnt your ****wit license. That said, you have yet to display anything but impeccable judgment of character, so you don't yet require one.

In order to earn a ****wit license, you must fulfil one of the criteria below.
1. To have posted at least 10000 posts on BHQ containing poor grammar or spelling
2. To have been shown on Channel 9's telecast acting like a dickhead (eg, wearing an opposition team's jersey during a game the Broncos aren't involved with and yet calling yourself a Broncos fan)
3. Having once supported Queensland and then defected to supporting New South Wales (or vice versa)
4. Being married to a Roosters/Eels/Dragons/Storm/Tigers/Raiders/Sharks/Knights/Titans/Cowboys/Manly/Bulldogs/Souths/Warriors fan (being married to a Panthers fan is acceptable because, well, if you marry someone with no teeth and a mullet then we know what she's good for)
5. Replied to every active thread (and many long dormant threads) on the forum within your first 24 hours of registering
6. Purchased tickets for a group and then demanded they pay you an extra $1 to cover your overcharged credit card fee...OR not purchasing enough tickets for the whole group and leaving someone, ideally your best friend, at the gate

It's a very tough license to receive. To my knowledge there's only 3 that we've given out.

You know, there are just some days where Coxy is the man. Today is one of them.

Welcome Qlder. However, The Rock is quite right. You have not yet earnt your ****wit license. That said, you have yet to display anything but impeccable judgment of character, so you don't yet require one.

In order to earn a ****wit license, you must fulfil one of the criteria below.
1. To have posted at least 10000 posts on BHQ containing poor grammar or spelling
2. To have been shown on Channel 9's telecast acting like a dickhead (eg, wearing an opposition team's jersey during a game the Broncos aren't involved with and yet calling yourself a Broncos fan)
3. Having once supported Queensland and then defected to supporting New South Wales (or vice versa)
4. Being married to a Roosters/Eels/Dragons/Storm/Tigers/Raiders/Sharks/Knights/Titans/Cowboys/Manly/Bulldogs/Souths/Warriors fan (being married to a Panthers fan is acceptable because, well, if you marry someone with no teeth and a mullet then we know what she's good for)
5. Replied to every active thread (and many long dormant threads) on the forum within your first 24 hours of registering
6. Purchased tickets for a group and then demanded they pay you an extra $1 to cover your overcharged credit card fee...OR not purchasing enough tickets for the whole group and leaving someone, ideally your best friend, at the gate

It's a very tough license to receive. To my knowledge there's only 3 that we've given out.

Straight to the Pool Room. :haha::haha::respect:

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Xzei
  • The True King
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.