OFFICIAL Patrick Carrigan re-signs

A fluffer maybe?

Might help him if he didnt come out with such rubbish like he doesnt have a place in the squad, the Broncos dont want him or they arent offering him a contract, none of which are true. He has no credibility because he cant back up his claims.

might as well just bump his deal from the get go then ... because the only thing stopping him playing for QLD in 2022 is injury
Thats a sad indictment of where QLD SOO is at then......

The one thing we do have to be wary of is Patty is pretty good mates with Payne, who had already seen two of his best mates walk out the door. If Pat goes to Redcliffe, it's not inconceivable that Payne might not want to hang around past his current contract either.

Can we at least get the thread title changed? Shit way to talk about one of our players imo, no matter what anyone's opinion of his playing ability is.
Says a lot about the trolling thread starter really.

Can we at least get the thread title changed? Shit way to talk about one of our players imo, no matter what anyone's opinion of his playing ability is.
yep ! he's a good player and obviously a good person , no need to trash him.
But he ain't walking into the Queensland team Foordy, has plenty to prove yet.

The one thing we do have to be wary of is Patty is pretty good mates with Payne, who had already seen two of his best mates walk out the door. If Pat goes to Redcliffe, it's not inconceivable that Payne might not want to hang around past his current contract either.
Well that's the funny old thing about moneyball, and why we hired Donuts. It might be that Payne, despite being our best player and the best prop in the league, might not be the best place to tie up a million dollars. Especially if he continues to make bad decisions off the field, like not leading the way in being vaccinated.

I'm not saying he shouldn't command that money, because every player who's the best in his position probably can.

But in my opinion, you spend your big money trying score points.

Consider this for the same money (let's say):

Turps + Payne
Cheese + Xavier Willison

Which combo is more likely to put points on the board? And it's probably cheaper even if you overpay Cheese.

Sounds like you’re getting nervous, mate?

Well that's the funny old thing about moneyball, and why we hired Donuts. It might be that Payne, despite being our best player and the best prop in the league, might not be the best place to tie up a million dollars. Especially if he continues to make bad decisions off the field, like not leading the way in being vaccinated.

I'm not saying he shouldn't command that money, because every player who's the best in his position probably can.

But in my opinion, you spend your big money trying score points.

Consider this for the same money (let's say):

Turps + Payne
Cheese + Xavier Willison

Which combo is more likely to put points on the board? And it's probably cheaper even if you overpay Cheese.
lol stop trying to make Payne not rushing out to get vaccinated a thing. The guy has done enough actual poor behaviour off the field to not need to exaggerate. Whoopty doo that he wasn’t first in line to get vaccinated.

Sounds like you’re getting nervous, mate?

Believe it or not i'm actually not that worried if he stays or goes. I'd prefer him to stay at the Broncos ( and i think he will ), but i'll be happy enough if he goes to Redcliffe as well. Just talking to somebody i know who knows them pretty well ( not an Eel ) this morning and his comments about Payne and Patty being pretty tight and how Payne has been unhappy two of his close mates have left just got me thinking.

lol stop trying to make Payne not rushing out to get vaccinated a thing. The guy has done enough actual poor behaviour off the field to not need to exaggerate. Whoopty doo that he wasn’t first in line to get vaccinated.
It's only a thing - other than him being a simpleton - insofar as his value as a leader. There's a reason Kevvie made Turps captain and not Payne, and this is a clue. If he's not leadership material, he's not worth top dollar.

Anyone who hasn't got vaccinated yet is a ****. They can get fucked.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Bucking Beads
  • Robboi_321
  • Alec
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Sproj
  • Inside pass
  • Big Del
  • ostin86
  • Bish
  • lynx000
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Wolfie
  • Manofoneway
  • Locky24
  • jd87
  • GCBRONCO
  • Nerd
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.