Payne Haas Arrested

theshed

Return of the Mac
That’s the 3rd player this off season that was with the club in 2020 and has now had a run in with the law. What a classy group.

Tigers should give Offa a watcher because it must be his turn again.

BroncosAlways

NRL Player
Home
Dissapointing to hear, I'm sure there's two sides to the story though as he doesn't strike me as someone that would lash out for no reason - at least not from what we've seen on the field unless it's at old mate Tino.

Still, that's where discipline comes into play and he should know better.

FaithinHook

NRL Player
The team had a training session at Burleigh beach yesterday and some of the players spent the night on the town apparently..

Broncs_Fan

NRL Player
Dissapointing to hear, I'm sure there's two sides to the story though as he doesn't strike me as someone that would lash out for no reason - at least not from what we've seen on the field unless it's at old mate Tino.

Still, that's where discipline comes into play and he should know better.

Haas has off field form.

Can’t believe some of you are defending him abusing police.

This is a bad look for the Broncos. Affects the reputation of the club. Paul White was even an ex police officer. How do you think he will perceive this.

The Don

QCup Player
I'd like to err on the side of there is always a possibility he was targeted but if not, I honestly don't understand these players.
Why do people go to the Gold Coast?

Place is a shithole full of idiots and nothing to do, no wonder trouble is easy to come by.
I'm the same age as these lads and live here, trouble is not easy to come by, you gotta be a dickhead.

Broncs_Fan

NRL Player
I'd like to err on the side of there is always a possibility he was targeted but if not, I honestly don't understand these players.

I'm the same age as these lads and live here, trouble is not easy to come by, you gotta be a dickhead.

Who would honestly target Payne Haas? He is an absolute giant in prime physical condition?

Haas comes from a dumbass family and was likely being a dope.

I bleed Maroon

State of Origin Captain
For **** sake, I am so done with this shit.

pies GIF

The Don

QCup Player
Who would honestly target Payne Haas? He is an absolute giant in prime physical condition?

Haas comes from a dumbass family and was likely being a dope.
Guess Curtis Scott is fresh in mind mate. I would enjoy nothing more than to copy the apple doesn't fall far from the tree stuff that was on Fifita's discussion over his nothing incident but tbf Payne so far hasn't come across as a dickhead.

holdzy

State of Origin Rep
Guess Curtis Scott is fresh in mind mate. I would enjoy nothing more than to copy the apple doesn't fall far from the tree stuff that was on Fifita's discussion over his nothing incident but tbf Payne so far hasn't come across as a dickhead.

Seems to be surrounded by a few though, and they are influential.

BroncosAlways

NRL Player
Home
Haas has off field form.

Can’t believe some of you are defending him abusing police.

This is a bad look for the Broncos. Affects the reputation of the club. Paul White was even an ex police officer. How do you think he will perceive this.

Not defending him mate, I said I'm sure there's two sides to the story. Regardless of the sides though he was in the wrong, and should have known better.

In response to your following post of who would target him due to his size, I've seen a fair share of "angry ant" policeman target big boppers because they know they have the upper hand.

Not saying that this is the case here, but it happens. I hope we deal with this swiftly and will support whatever the club imposes as a sanction, be it suspension, fines or a combination.

Alex Wingnut

BRL Player

I’m also the same age, It’s really not hard to come by mate I lived there for 12 months and saw more incidents then I ever saw in Brisbane in my life and we have two and a half million people vs five hundred thousand.

Petch67

Banned User
Not defending him mate, I said I'm sure there's two sides to the story. Regardless of the sides though he was in the wrong, and should have known better.

In response to your following post of who would target him due to his size, I've seen a fair share of "angry ant" policeman target big boppers because they know they have the upper hand.

Not saying that this is the case here, but it happens. I hope we deal with this swiftly and will support whatever the club imposes as a sanction, be it suspension, fines or a combination.
Club will probably make him play 80 minutes every game

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Billd0856

Members online

Twitter