PLAYER Payne Haas

Doesn't mean we can't throw a bucket of cash at him to hurt the Rabbitohs though.
Sarcastic Comedy GIF by Amazon miniTV

“There's been a little whisper going around that the Bulldogs were keeping a close eye on the situation, watching developments with Payne Haas.

“I just ran that by Tevita and he said he'd love to have him at the Bulldogs... but obviously with Payne, he said his overriding priority at the moment is to win a premiership with the Bulldogs.

Nice work there Brett Read

I know its just for a laugh, but there is a segment on the matty johns show with Hindy and Fletch asking stupid questions to the NSW side, and they all had a joke and a laugh about how good Haas will go at the Roosters next year.

This kinda pissed me off i hate to say it, even though its tongue in cheek.
Even Haas laughed along and thought it was funny, but its fucking shit to watch that as a Bronco fan.

Again, i know its all in good fun and a joke, but jesus it makes us look like clowns i reckon when the running joke is Haas leaving for the Roosters.

Maybe i just take this shit too seriously.
fletch says that to almost every player they interview. Nothing to get so worked up over.

fletch says that to almost every player they interview. Nothing to get so worked up over.

He said the same thing last year, as well.

He says it to just about every star player and everyone laughs because it's a joke. Nothing more.

Not what this team needs right now. The Payne show has begun again and it’s about to derail our season

Can't stand the prick after last year's shenanigans. Great player but absolute fukwit as a person. Clubs bigger than he will ever be. Get rid and move on.

**** him off, make whoever wants him pay ridiculous overs Fifita style.
I don't care how good he is (he is very very good) he can **** right off.
This is the second time this **** has thrown a spanner in a season when we are doing well and I'm over it.

**** you Haas, go stink up the Roosters with your chum SBW.

I'm hoping we don't win a premiership with Haas in the side, he doesn't deserve it.

Unread

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fitzy
  • I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.