PLAYER Payne Haas

Can I just say...... fuvk every other re-signing, can we just hurry up and sign up donaghy to a lifetime fucking deal...

What a smooth operator. It's obvious he's telling players you sign up early we will pay more then the other clubs by increasing your wage instantly, using our extra year or 2 to our advantage financially and causing minimal disruption to our team. Look at the media scrambling to insuniate there's chaos and panic about re-signings, ffs they start talking about it 2 years ahead of their off contract date now hahahaha

You just know that with TPJ “retiring” the dogs are going to go super hard for one if not a few of our forwards; Riki, Piakura (again), Willison, Capewell.
Can see it coming from a mile away.
They don't need any more role players... they need a halfback... and beyond that they need a prop... they should be going for Mo Fotu.

In the second row they've got Kiks and Preston... they're basically set at that position for awhile yet.

I'd say Ciraldo wants a ball playing lock... hence chicken sanga getting converted to a lock.

He's getting paid what he's worth as probably the best forward in the game. Big turn around from 12 months ago, there must be real belief in the team now.

Sorry, I thought I could make it through without saying this, but:

Tumblr e0cc7097533edb28fcba6cf6bd3d6be0 887922a9 500

They don't need any more role players... they need a halfback... and beyond that they need a prop... they should be going for Mo Fotu.

In the second row they've got Kiks and Preston... they're basically set at that position for awhile yet.

I'd say Ciraldo wants a ball playing lock... hence chicken sanga getting converted to a lock.
It’s the bulldogs and you’re giving them far too much credit thinking they are going to actually go after players in positions they need i.e a half.
They’re a shambles.

Can I just say...... fuvk every other re-signing, can we just hurry up and sign up donaghy to a lifetime fucking deal...

What a smooth operator. It's obvious he's telling players you sign up early we will pay more then the other clubs by increasing your wage instantly, using our extra year or 2 to our advantage financially and causing minimal disruption to our team. Look at the media scrambling to insuniate there's chaos and panic about re-signings, ffs they start talking about it 2 years ahead of their off contract date now hahahaha

This right here. Dave Donaghy is the single greatest thing to happen to this club . The very fiber of this club has changed in a way that is making fans and players buy in.

GIVE HIM THE KEY TO THE CITY

A two year extension makes a lot of sense for Haas, he'll be hitting 27 in the year he comes off contract which is when props hit their prime years.

He'll be worth more money then so smart move on his part.

I think people seriously over estimate third party deals for Broncos. They were $350,000 in 2021.

Let’s be honest here Payne is not articulate and not really what I’d call likeable as far as the public- he’s not exactly Pat Rafter or Pat Carrigan. if I owned a business that wanted a Bronco to promote it Payne wouldn’t be too high on my list.

Also can anyone really see his management sourcing deals?

I think people seriously over estimate third party deals for Broncos. They were $350,000 in 2021.

Let’s be honest here Payne is not articulate and not really what I’d call likeable as far as the public- he’s not exactly Pat Rafter or Pat Carrigan. if I owned a business that wanted a Bronco to promote it Payne wouldn’t be too high on my list.

His management is not good. I think they see Haas as their cash cow and let the fear mongering do their job for them.

3.5m for 3 years but that includes an upgrade on next year.
So about 1.15m for 3 years give or take.
So what happens to the 850 or whatever it was for next year?! That gets upgraded to 1.2? Then the balance of 3.1 is over 2 years?? Just trying to clarify

Khoder is lining up a fight against Payne’s bff TPJ as we speak.

Active Now

• FaceOfMutiny
  • Santa
  • Alec
  • armchair
  • Lostboy
  • IceWorks
  • Foordy
  • Aldo
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Wolfie
  • Justwin
  • Culhwch
  • Bucking Beads
  • Maddy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.