PLAYER Payne Haas

They have several stars on big big money, I'd be shocked if they could match the $ he's after
I do know that Paps comes off contract in 24 like Haas, they also seem to be not happy with players like Olam atm.

NAS, Hughes and Paps were on high 800-900k deals this year.
NAS just re-signed - definitely not for less.
Grant was on a really sweet deal for Melbourne ending this year and he's estimated to be on a mil/year from next season.
Munster deal was estimated at 1.3mil.

They could have no less than 5 players on a mil/year or very close to next season.

NAS, Hughes and Paps were on high 800-900k deals this year.
NAS just re-signed - definitely not for less.
Grant was on a really sweet deal for Melbourne ending this year and he's estimated to be on a mil/year from next season.
Munster deal was estimated at 1.3mil.

They could have no less than 5 players on a mil/year or very close to next season.
They definitely would need to offload someone big, but because it would be for 2025 I can see Paps going if they got Haas for it, have Budget backrowers and outside backs to make up for it.

Remember when Melbourne were apparently keen on poaching Milford and we ended up paying him the most we ever have for a player to keep him, losing hunt in the process? Clubs will all be eager for Brisbane to pay up for Haas in hope of picking off someone else.

Remember when Melbourne were apparently keen on poaching Milford and we ended up paying him the most we ever have for a player to keep him, losing hunt in the process? Clubs will all be eager for Brisbane to pay up for Haas in hope of picking off someone else.
Exactly this.

I doubt Melbourne want Haas. I mean, they would, but not on the coin he wants. Storm don't pay big bucks for forwards usually. I'd be thinking that this is to drive up OUR offer so they can pilfer someone else. Who do they actually have their eye on I wonder?

Hold firm, DD and co. Haas is a lovely to have, but not at the expense of the rest of the team.

Exactly this.

I doubt Melbourne want Haas. I mean, they would, but not on the coin he wants. Storm don't pay big bucks for forwards usually. I'd be thinking that this is to drive up OUR offer so they can pilfer someone else. Who do they actually have their eye on I wonder?

Hold firm, DD and co. Haas is a lovely to have, but not at the expense of the rest of the team.

You're forgetting Matt Trips amazing investment opportunities. Lecherous guy in a lecherous industry.

You're forgetting Matt Trips amazing investment opportunities. Lecherous guy in a lecherous industry.
Shares in a private company that could be worth absolutely anything sold at absolutely any price that the NRL have no way to objectively value. It's hard to beat if they want to be dodgy.

They are going to get him on that contract dated 2009.

Remember when Melbourne were apparently keen on poaching Milford ..........

No doubt this would be amusing to some......

Melbmilf

Active Now

• davidp
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Sproj
  • Dash
  • Hurrijo
  • Aldo
  • Lostboy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Astro
  • Wolfie
  • Fitzy
  • Xzei
  • dasherhalo
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • FACTHUNT
  • Midean
  • Mustafur
  • Morkel
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.