Pick your side!

Who wins this Yawn-fest of a GF?

• Total voters
Hamm.0

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Like the title suggests, pick your side, no discussion, just a simple name as to who you want to win.

STORM

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
As much as it hurts me to say.

MANLY ..... FTW

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
STORM

Stinking WoManly.

After last week I tried to imagine myself supporting Manly but since I didn't feel like frosting my hair, drinking lattes, visting solariums, wearing pink spandex shorts and a tank top I'll go with the Storm.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
MANLY

I hate those Melbourne players!!

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Hammo said:
Beads6 said:
I hate those Melbourne players!!

Except from 21 May to 2 July [icon_wink

Exactly when they wear Maroon I'd do sexual favours for them!! In the Storm crap I could headbutt them..

A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Hammo said:
Like the title suggests, pick your side, no discussion, just a simple name as to who you want to win.

STORM

Change your ADHAADAHHA mind again did we.

Last time we spoke you said that you couldn't back the Storm, looks to me as Hammo has gone running back to the Storm love nest.

Hamm.0

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Aeetee said:
Hammo said:

STORM

Change your ADHAADAHHA mind again did we.

Last time we spoke you said that you couldn't back the Storm, looks to me as Hammo has gone running back to the Storm love nest.

I wasn';t going to; but then the blind hatred from this forum, with no real substance other than the tall poppy syndrome, made my mind up for me [icon_wink :P

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
Storm. Great team stuggling against injury and suspension. Good teams find a way to win. Manly have question marks around the 7 & 9 as well as a couple of first timers.

J

Jay-Lee

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
I hate both teams, so I really don't know who to go for. [icon_thumbs_do

Active Now

• leon.bott
  • Fozz
  • Brotherdu
  • barker
  • porouian
  • Big Del
  • GCBRONCO
  • Harry Sack
  • Culhwch
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.