NEWS Pies: SOS Cameron

CS9 will announce his time is up in Melbourne shortly. It will be his last season in Melbourne and Qld beckons. Where's he going? Weighing offers, there's several. I mean there's variations on a theme. Great cash whichever of the TWO clubs gets his services. Much behind the scenes action. Fat Tony is nervous. He hopes his club loses out. 2021 either means 1.5 m plus for a single season is on offer or greater responsibility. That means Fat Tony gets 10-12 games in 21 or CS9 takes the reigns. Some hope CS9 will take the offer. He's going to be here in 21. Who he picks is uncertain. Still deciding if he wants to play or call stumps. Huge money on the table. He is undecided.
I hope your right

My prediction is CS finishes up at the storm at the end of the year, moves to Brisbane in the offseason and is the face of the new Brisbane NRL bid.
They can pay him whatever he wants, he would attract players, big sponsors and the NRL couldn’t say no to Cam, so there’s your 17th club.
In saying that I would absolutely love for us to pay him 1.5-1.8m to go around in Broncos colours in 2021.

My prediction is CS finishes up at the storm at the end of the year, moves to Brisbane in the offseason and is the face of the new Brisbane NRL bid.
They can pay him whatever he wants, he would attract players, big sponsors and the NRL couldn’t say no to Cam, so there’s your 17th club.
In saying that I would absolutely love for us to pay him 1.5-1.8m to go around in Broncos colours in 2021.
That would be his last official “**** you” to the Brisbane Broncos.

So totally and utterly unnecessary

Agreed. Some of the mindless vitriol in these threads is disturbing, and an insult to those of us who want to engage in constructive and intelligent debate

Last edited:
If he didn’t want to get called fat, he shouldn’t have eaten all of those pies.

Sorry, didn't re-read. CS9 is getting offers, not Fat Tony. Nothing decided. I said there's variations. Multiple scenarios being suggested by multiple suitors. Figures being thrown about. The only one certain of his future is Fat Tony.

You confident in your source? Don't think I've ever seen you drop any inside info on here before.

Certainly hope it's true. I'd love Smith at the Broncos, don't give a shit what role.

You confident in your source? Don't think I've ever seen you drop any inside info on here before.

Certainly hope it's true. I'd love Smith at the Broncos, don't give a shit what role.
One thing supports another. I think CS will pull the pin towards the end of the season but it's got to be considered that this season will be suspended and that's a real unknown. Like it may change things. He may delay his plans. He's a very considered fellow.

If you plan to leave a state you have to put things in place ahead of time. If the Titans and Broncos learn that such a thing has occurred you simply would have to assume that they'd move heaven and earth to involve him in some way. Another team in Brisbane is a long way off but it's still not impossible that he may have an involvement there.

The Broncos are becoming increasingly desperate but I doubt Fat Tony is a supporter of CS. He isn't just another player. He's the goat plus he's intelligent and if anyone was going to succeed in coaching you'd have to believe it was CS.

Anyway, time will prove me wrong or right.

One thing supports another. I think CS will pull the pin towards the end of the season but it's got to be considered that this season will be suspended and that's a real unknown. Like it may change things. He may delay his plans. He's a very considered fellow.

If you plan to leave a state you have to put things in place ahead of time. If the Titans and Broncos learn that such a thing has occurred you simply would have to assume that they'd move heaven and earth to involve him in some way. Another team in Brisbane is a long way off but it's still not impossible that he may have an involvement there.

The Broncos are becoming increasingly desperate but I doubt Fat Tony is a supporter of CS. He isn't just another player. He's the goat plus he's intelligent and if anyone was going to succeed in coaching you'd have to believe it was CS.

Anyway, time will prove me wrong or right.

Oh ok you're just guessing lol. The way you were speaking over the last couple of days made it seem like you actually knew. No worries.

As I said, hope you're right.

Oh ok you're just guessing lol. The way you were speaking over the last couple of days made it seem like you actually knew. No worries.

As I said, hope you're right.
Mmmm, no. What I know I haven't written down. Everyone is guessing about CS footballing future. I'd say that part is still unclear in CS mind too. I believe the Tits and Broncos probably know stuff but are loath to blow their chances doing shit in the media.

Mmmm, no. What I know I haven't written down. Everyone is guessing about CS footballing future. I'd say that part is still unclear in CS mind too. I believe the Tits and Broncos probably know stuff but are loath to blow their chances doing shit in the media.

Well we sure blew it with Fifita so I doubt we could land smith who is an even bigger fish.

Hi Pies , if you're reading!

And please kindly go Get Fucked you Fat Round Fraudulent Piemuncher.
Grow up
[automerge]1596094188[/automerge]
What if THIS is his last season?
I reckon he'll play on, a further year (or 2!) out of pride/ enjoying it. He's still fit and he'll end up with records near impossible to ever surpass at every level.

Last edited:
Jake Turpin has said he is happy for Smith to come to the club because of how much he would learn from him.

That's a good attitude right there.

Meanwhile Thaiday wants us to bring back Macca..

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • bert_lifts
  • Skathen
  • Santa
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • BroncosAlways
  • Broncosgirl
  • Hurrijo
  • Rookie Alan
  • winslow_wong
  • Xzei
  • Morkel
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.