NEWS Pies: SOS Cameron

Jake Turpin has said he is happy for Smith to come to the club because of how much he would learn from him.

That's a good attitude right there.

Meanwhile Thaiday wants us to bring back Macca..

I still dont get this quote from the Turpster

" If he was to ever come up here (to Brisbane) it would put a few bows in my armour because I would learn so much from him. "

What kind of armour do you put bows into 🤔

Further clarification was made after that post. I was drunk at the time. Cheers but oh so late to the dance.
Fair play, I'm not immune to the odd drunken post. There may even be one or 10 tonight (have to get drunk enough to decrease my inhibition enough to watch the torture of the game)...And no one invited me to the dance!..

Last edited:
Fair play, I'm not immune to the odd drunken post. There may even be one or 10 tonight (have to get drunk enough to decrease my inhibition enough to watch the torture of the game)...And no one invited me to the dance!..
Sweet. Tonight's going to go okay for us. We might just have turned the corner.

I still dont get this quote from the Turpster

" If he was to ever come up here (to Brisbane) it would put a few bows in my armour because I would learn so much from him. "

What kind of armour do you put bows into 🤔
The other guys!!! I'm assuming he meant arrows🤣

Last edited:
Watch for CS9 sign for the Titans if he leaves Melbourne.

apparently that rumour has already circulated ... coincidentally not long after the rumour that we were interested in him surfaced

Active Now

• Lozza
  • Johnny92
  • ivanhungryjak
  • winslow_wong
  • bert_lifts
  • DMZ
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.