Player Movements and Rumours 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
we just re-signed Copley

Maybe we're signing boyd to play hooker :P

**** Boyd, He is the next Ennis in terms of no loyalty to a single club.

It is but as long as we have Talented young guys showing loyalty we should show them the same imo

feels like we are after Boyd because we don't want to waste Salary cap space and to replace the massive star power that is D Lockyer..

Plus if we try Boyd out in the 6 and he fails what happens? do we drop Hoffman to fit Boyd in?

Fozz said:
Hope we don't get Boyd. I don't see him as a 5/8th. Titans need a 5/8th so they can have him.

Titans withdrew their offer last week - supposedly because Boyd is dicking them around and not meeting agreed to deadlines for the various stages of negotiations. If that's at all true for the reason then not only do I really hope we don't sign him, but that we don't even get into negotiations with him.

draggx said:
He's bennetts bitch, no other way to say it. Bennett says jump, he asks how high.

I'd like him back because he's a very good player - but if he comes back he's a fullback or a winger, and we have a great fullback and good backup, and yow yeh has one wing spot completely stitched up. So it's tough to fit Boyd in.

Anonymous person said:
draggx said:
He's bennetts bitch, no other way to say it. Bennett says jump, he asks how high.

Darius has never met his Dad and always saw Wayne as a father figure in his life.

Jeba said:
Anonymous person said:
draggx said:

Darius has never met his Dad and always saw Wayne as a father figure in his life.
great, but the point still stands. he shows no loyalty whatsoever to any club - he just does whatever bennett does.

Anonymous person said:
Jeba said:
[quote="Anonymous person":3kl8bhu9]
draggx said:

great, but the point still stands. he shows no loyalty whatsoever to any club - he just does whatever bennett does.[/quote:3kl8bhu9]

So what's so bad about a young bloke wanting to stay associated with his main role model and mentor in life? [icon_shru

He showed loyalty to the Broncos, but the Broncos didn't show any back when they told him they didn't want him. Plus I'm sure the Dragons knew when they signed him that there's fair chance he'd leave when Wayne leaves.

Guys. Wanna take this to PM already. No one wants to read yet another AP and Jeb argument. Which lets face it, this will turn into.

Nashy said:
Guys. Wanna take this to PM already. No one wants to read yet another AP and Jeb argument. Which lets face it, this will turn into.

To be fair AP has a point....... [icon_razz1

draggx said:
Nashy said:

Jee, what a surprise. I'm more inclined to Jeb's side, which also comes as no surprise. 8-)

Porthoz said:
draggx said:
Nashy said:

Jee, what a surprise. I'm more inclined to Jeb's side, which also comes as no surprise. 8-)

I rarely agree with AP, i think in general he is abit of a dick. I will however admit to agreeing with his points as he will mine.

Jeb, he won't ever agree with anything AP says even if he is 100% correct. If AP posted "Brisbane have won 6 premierships" Jeb would argue that just because it's AP.

But As Nashy asked, I'll end my part of this so and get back on topic.

No room for Boyd without losing 2 youngsters imo.

draggx said:
I rarely agree with AP, i think in general he is abit of a dick. I will however admit to agreeing with his points as he will mine.

Jeb, he won't ever agree with anything AP says even if he is 100% correct. If AP posted "Brisbane have won 6 premierships" Jeb would argue that just because it's AP.

Was there a need to say all of this then? [eusa_eh

But yes, everyone back on topic now.

ningnangnong said:
draggx said:

Was there a need to say all of this then? [eusa_eh

But yes, everyone back on topic now.

No, there wasn't, and it was utter bullshit too.

Back to player movements and rumours: I heard a rumour Scott Anderson is constipated.

FTR (and i promise I will say no more about this topic after I say this) I don't actually disagree with the basic point AP was making, just the way he worded it (Bennett's bitch, no loyalty etc). I don't really think AP was disagreeing with anything I said either to be honest. But it's OK I don't expect draggx to understand anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• K-Style
  • theshed
  • Alec
  • Bucking Beads
  • Big Del
  • bb_gun
  • Dash
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Reds2011
  • Old Mate
  • winslow_wong
  • eggstar10
  • IceWorks
  • OnToSomething
  • Wolfie
  • Gaz
  • broncsgoat
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Robboi_321
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.