Player Movements and Rumours 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
he is going to newcastle. lets end that there.

I'm sure Newcastle would like him and there is that father / son bond he has with Wayne, but I don't think he will go there Sid.
I think he will go home to the Titans.
However, I have been known to be wrong before.
See, this is the problem when you hear voices - I'm never quite sure who to listen to.

If the voice is telling you to make a woman skin cost then I'd say it's safe to ignore it.

Going to start a rumour, because I can. Might only last 2 seconds though.

K Hunt to number 6 in 2012, shouldv'e learnt to kick by then to. icon_thumbs_u

Wont happen. No chance.

Great to see there are still players in the game who aren't driven purely by $$$$$$.

I hope Corey gets his three-year deal, and that we keep all the people mentioned in that article.

I hope Corey does finish his career at the Broncs. Amazing player, the amount of work he gets through is Gallen like, only without the many penalties.

The Rock said:
Seriously? Lui and Carlaw?

I swear to God sometimes we waste our salary cap on rubbish.

Now now, Lui has potential. But Carlaw...hmm, match payments will do for him.

Coxy said:
The Rock said:
Seriously? Lui and Carlaw?

I swear to God sometimes we waste our salary cap on rubbish.

Now now, Lui has potential. But Carlaw...hmm, match payments will do for him.

I seriously doubt the contracts for these two players are likely to put us over the cap. They'd know what they're worthy of as players at both stages of their careers.

Agree Jeb. And don't see any harm in giving Lui a modest contract. He could develop into quite a decent prop or second rower. But Carlaw is really only someone you'd keep around for depth.

Coxy said:
Agree Jeb. And don't see any harm in giving Lui a modest contract. He could develop into quite a decent prop or second rower. But Carlaw is really only someone you'd keep around for depth.

Agree completely. And I think Carlaw would be realistic enough to realize that himself.

BTW I thought he played pretty well on Saturday night.

Jeba said:
Coxy said:

Agree completely. And I think Carlaw would be realistic enough to realize that himself.

He's already played better in two games this season than he did his entire last season with us.

Jeba said:
Coxy said:

He's been solid both appearances. He only played 10-15 minutes this week though didn't he? I didn't notice him earlier.

so if todd carney gets the sack from the roosters, and the NRL dont de-register him again, we should be throwing the cheque book at him.

I disagree. Broncos have had a bad drinking culture recently. We don't have a very strong senior leadership group (once Lockyer leaves). Pretty much comes down to Parker and Thaiday (I wouldn't look at Hodges as a leader or example of off field behaviour, just quietly).

I think Carney would be a negative influence on the club. He should go to the Titans. He'd fit right into their culture of criminals and arseholes.

The Rock said:
[quote="Anonymous person":2bjh4qii]so if todd carney gets the sack from the roosters, and the NRL dont de-register him again, we should be throwing the cheque book at him.

Serious? Why do you think it would even work? He couldn't control himself at Canberra. Sacked. Couldn't control himself at the Roosters. Sacked. What makes you think he could come to the Broncos and stay off the drink and out of trouble?

Signing Carney would be the dumbest decision the club's ever made.

If Carney does indeed get sacked by the Roosters, what club would be dumb enough to give him a THIRD chance? I mean seriously???[/quote:2bjh4qii]

Melbourne Rebels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Broncorob
  • Brocko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.