Player Movements and Rumours 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
If you wish to discuss things off-topic to the thread you're in, any user is welcome to create a thread.

However, if the BS arguments continue to happen, in any thread, you will all cop a ban. There are only so many warnings your guys can get.

Back on topic.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
Nashy, Lets delete the bullshit post and move on hey? :P

gUt

gUt

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
I have heard a rumour that Tonga might be coming to the Broncos next year. I thought it was certain he would go to Parra. In case it does happen (don't know why we would want him really) you heard it here first bitches.

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
I have heard a rumour that Tonga might be coming to the Broncos next year. I thought it was certain he would go to Parra. In case it does happen (don't know why we would want him really) you heard it here first bitches.

would be an asset for sure but a bit surplus to the Broncos' needs as it's not like the club is crying out for outside backs ...

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
cover for Hodges maybe ??

Seriously, i don't think we need him ... and i'd hate to see us shed some good young kid just so we could sign him

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Yeah, if we get Tonga it most likely means Reed loses his spot in the centres. I don't want that.

Anonymous person

Anonymous person

Banned User
Dec 16, 2008
Yeah, if we get Tonga it most likely means Reed loses his spot in the centres. I don't want that.

nah itll just mean that Reed has to sit out the 3 games a year that Hodges will play. the rest of the year would be Reed/Tonga.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
Any more word on the Tigers player we're supposedly signing ?

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Any more word on the Tigers player we're supposedly signing ?
The most insistent rumour I've heard is that Tuqiri might be the player in question.
Please use salt in moderation with this one...

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
God no not Lote, Don't need him don't want him.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Not really a player rumour but did we sign a new assistant coach for next season... The under20's coach from the Cowboys, Kristian Woolf.?

elyod138

elyod138

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
Not really a player rumour but did we sign a new assistant coach for next season... The under20's coach from the Cowboys, Kristian Woolf.?

That's a massive loss for the Cowboys, he is one of the best young coaches in the game.

I hope he doesn't take Jason Taumalolo or Wayne Ulugia with him.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
http://www.broncos.com.au/default.a...tle=broncos-sign-new-assistant-coach-for-2012
THE NRMA Insurance Broncos have today announced Kristian Woolf will join the club’s senior coaching staff for the 2012 season.
Woolf, the current coach of the North Queensland Cowboys under-20s team, has been in the eye of Broncos’ head coach Anthony Griffin for some time.
http://www.broncos.com.au/default.a...tle=broncos-sign-new-assistant-coach-for-2012

http://www.broncos.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=39479&title=broncos-sign-new-assistant-coach-for-2012

Last edited:
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Could be a handy acquisition, if true.

He's a better player than what he's showed at the Titans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Manifesto
  • Cavalo
  • Culhwch
  • Xzei
  • Bucking Beads
  • sooticus
  • Waynesaurus
  • IceWorks
  • broncsgoat
  • broncos4life
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.