Player Movements and Rumours 2012

Yeah, I can't see the Titans letting Sezer go easily. Rankin probably has the same deal as before but Sezer will definitely be getting an upgraded contract so it might require some negotiating.

It all hinges on Searle putting the finishing touches on his new house.

surely the sezer rumour is just a regurgitation. id feel like sezer is a sideways move.

we must have some real cash to spare.

I'd perfer us to develop Louis Frisby looks to a promising up and comer in the broncs under 20's and is way better than norman

doesn't seem to matter how many good players walk out the broncos' door at the end of any given season, they NEVER have any money to spend

haha thats so true... Do they think they need to keep paying them once they sign elsewhere???

doesn't seem to matter how many good players walk out the broncos' door at the end of any given season, they NEVER have any money to spend

That's because the good players who lead weren't on much (Beale and T'eo) or the money is used to upgrade juniors like Glenn and Gillett and McCullough

That's because the good players who lead weren't on much (Beale and T'eo) or the money is used to upgrade juniors like Glenn and Gillett and McCullough

Yeah I understand that and agree with the approach .. the frustrating flipside is that it feels like we kickoff every season lately with a side that's two or three crucial pieces shy of being a genuine premiership threat.

i dont think its that. i just dont think the club is willing to pay overs for the sake of keeping guys like beale/teo. right at this point its looking like a bad decision to let them go (injuries mainly in beales case), but my point is we're not throwing money at players that arent worth it in desperation.

the frustrating flipside is that it feels like we kickoff every season lately with a side that's two or three crucial pieces shy of being a genuine premiership threat.

rubbish. did anyone look at the bulldogs squad and genuinely think they'd be the team they are right now?

keating & reynolds in the halves. reynolds before this season was basically an unknown. apart from barba and morris they had nuffies in teh backline. their forward pack wasn't exactly proven.

yeh but when the bulldogs got injuries they bought players. Mid season transfers are Bu$#%@it!!!

Also has Lagi Setu finished his mission

Man, totally forgot about Lagi Setu. He finishes this year so he could end up playing in 2013 if he's in shape, love to have him back here.

I was thinking about him the other day. Would be great to have him back.

He started slowly, but was really finding some form towards the end of his time at the Broncos.

Funny how Ivan dropped him just as he was finding his best form too.

Active Now

• BroncosFan_Corey
  • Harry Sack
  • Waynesaurus
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Rah88
  • simplythebest
  • mrtij
  • Manofoneway
  • Foordy
  • bb_gun
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • Brocko
  • Swordfish
  • broncos4life
  • Dash
  • Rookie Alan
  • mrslong
  • Santa
  • BroncosAlways
... and 23 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.