Player Movements and Rumours 2012

Talking about nuffies like Hodkinson and Sandow? Is this how desperate we are?

SJ or bust.

Fixed your post.

Fwiw I think sandow could be a super signing. He is really lazy but also really talented - the type of player who If coached properly could be a real difference maker. Could suck though, so would need to be confident that our set up and coaches could do the job.

Sandow has an unfixable attitude, as soon as shoots out of the line, misses a shoulder charge and lets in a try he sooks for the rest of the game.

I can't believe we're even mentioning him.

People used to say that about Inu. Des seems to have gotten the best out of him though. Sandow could be a lost cause, but I still think he's the type of player who can massively help teams who have a special coach and set up.

I never really thought about Johnson, I know there's trouble brewing at the Warriors - would he want out though?

Can he lead and organise the side? we are so rudderless in the halves.

I never really thought about Johnson, I know there's trouble brewing at the Warriors - would he want out though?

Can he lead and organise the side? we are so rudderless in the halves.

He's one of the most dangerous halves when it comes to creating points. I think he'd go well with Wallace (in-form Wallace), who is a steady organiser until we get into the opposition red zone.

I would be happy to sign Sandow but as someone else said not on the type of money he is enjoying now. The guy was a match winner at Souths and has the ability especially with a forward pack like ours to be a match winner again. We need someone who can create things out of nothing and someone who you can throw the ball to late in the game because you know he is capable of something special, we have no one like that at our club. Too many solid organisers in our spine someone like Sandow would shake up our attacking play.

One can only assume Wallace has photos of Andrew Gee in a compromising position...

Gee-up.jpg

Damn you to hell Peter Wallace !!!

But it's public domain now. Wal can't hold that over Gee Gee so we can sack him!

He's one of the most dangerous halves when it comes to creating points. I think he'd go well with Wallace (in-form Wallace), who is a steady organiser until we get into the opposition red zone.

wallace is only 'out of form' because he's trying/being expected to do too much, and he's simply not THAT player.

if we had a gun/creative/performing half beside him this year, the issue of wallace would never have come up.

wallace is only 'out of form' because he's trying/being expected to do too much, and he's simply not THAT player.

if we had a gun/creative/performing half beside him this year, the issue of wallace would never have come up.

It has come up ever since he came here though. Plenty of people didn't rate him at all even when Lockyer was around.

at first thought i didnt really like the idea but i reckon i could really get behind a shaun johnson signing.

Johnson would be an amazing signing its pie in the sky stuff but he would make us a far better team, we would suddenly have a very different and far more dangerous element to our attack.

at first thought i didnt really like the idea but i reckon i could really get behind a shaun johnson signing.

How could you not like the idea?
Just the thought of us signing Johnson fills me with excitement. We would be genuine premiership threats if he was in our team next year and he's only 21.

How could you not like the idea?

i dont know. i always take a while to warm to the idea of signing outside talent. johnson has alot of work to do to become a premier half still - although the broncos could/would turn him into one. he is an amazing talent, agreed. some of the tries/assists i've seen him do in the last 12 - 18 months have been incredible.

And he's playing reserves, so there's a chance he might want out of his contract a year early and the Warriors might agree to it.

I actually hope the 7 they've put up from reserve grade plays the game of his life... More chance of us signing Johnson.

Active Now

• maddo
  • Mighty Bronx
  • marw
  • BroncsNBundy
  • winslow_wong
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.