Player Movements and Rumours 2012

No to Bellamy.

Something about him, I don't like.

If we got Thurston, who would miss out from the Broncos team. :tongue_smilie:

No to Bellamy, hell yes to Thurston.

Give him 1 million and get him here next year. Pay the Cowgirls whatever they want for a release fee.

Bellamy and Thurston 2014

Source: my arse.

:loool:

But if it did happen how would you feel?

No to Bellyache.

Having 2nd thoughts about Thurston. Ageing.......has been injury prone. Not so sure about him as a long term fix anymore

Still......I'd have him in a heartbeat if he wanted to. Great to partner Ben Hunt.

Aidan Sezer anyone...?

Last edited:
Throw the chequebook at Shaun Johnson!

Omar Schlaimankhel is off to Japanese Rugby.

Throw the chequebook at Shaun Johnson!

Omar Schlaimankhel is off to Japanese Rugby.

If only we could get him next year. Only 21 too, would be such a great signing and not affected by origin.

Bellamy and Thurston 2014

Source: my arse. But if it did happen how would you feel?

Would take Bellamy in a heartbeat ... the consistency of effort, intensity and clinical execution that his teams deliver game after game, week after week, year after year is phenomenal.

Would love that to come to Brisbane...

Would take Bellamy in a heartbeat ... the consistency of effort, intensity and clinical execution that his teams deliver game after game, week after week, year after year is phenomenal.

Would love that to come to Brisbane...
I think a lot of that is masked by the trio he has in his spine, especially Cam Smith, who is a true general on the field. Look at the difference of the Storm with those 3 and without. Bellamy has been blessed with the fact that none of them has had to go through a long term injury.

They'll be around for a few more years, but we'll truly see how good Bellamy is once they're gone!

Will Hopoate. Signed, sealed and delivered.

You heard it here first.

Lol, if only. :sad:

To the Eels.

Or is he walking out on his Eels contract & we would have to pay them out.

There is a story in the Tele today about the Eels chasing Folau hard so it is plausible they would release Hopoate to get Izzy ???

Any way we could entice Beale to reneg on his Dragons contract ? :winky:

I'd be happy with Hopoate. :) But, I'd be more happy with Izzy.

Any way we could entice Beale to reneg on his Dragons contract ? :winky:

he hasnt really done anything in the last two months which makes me think we should be too worried that he's leaving.

bet you he carves up for the dragons though.

he hasnt really done anything in the last two months which makes me think we should be too worried that he's leaving.

bet you he carves up for the dragons though.

Don't they all :001_rolleyes:

Will Hopoate. Signed, sealed and delivered.

You heard it here first.

Coxy is this legit? Like do you have a source? I'm sure it won't happen but it would be a good signing

Rumours we are on the look out for a gun halfback have been false. Andrew Gee is keen to extend the contract of Peter Wallace. :crying:

Active Now

• ezpz
  • Culhwch
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Dexter
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  • bert_lifts
  • Griffo
  • Lurker
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.