Player Movements and Rumours 2012

Rumours we are on the look out for a gun halfback have been false. Andrew Gee is keen to extend the contract of Peter Wallace. :crying:

Definitely don't believe you.

Will Hopoate would be a great signing but would that be for 2013?

Rumours we are on the look out for a gun halfback have been false. Andrew Gee is keen to extend the contract of Peter Wallace. :crying:

He is already signed til end of 2014, as if they are even thinking extension at this stage

Last edited by a moderator:

Sooooo...... he has the full backing of the board. Hmmmmm, interdasting.

If the Wallace rumours are true, then it means that he's likely to be fired. When someone is doing poorly and the news articles say that they are being considered for a contract extension, that usually means that their butt is about to get fired.

If the Wallace rumours are true, then it means that he's likely to be fired. When someone is doing poorly and the news articles say that they are being considered for a contract extension, that usually means that their butt is about to get fired.

But remember we are talking about the Broncos.

When they say a contract extension, that's what it means.

Let's be honest Wallace has a job for life.

One can only assume Wallace has photos of Andrew Gee in a compromising position...

I went to a charity golf day yesterday. Afterwards there was a raffle draw where the winning numbers got to pick prizes off a table, until all the prizes were gone. One of the prizes was a signed Peter Wallace hat. It was the last item to be picked. Even a set of doilies got taken before the hat lol.

Apparently Chris Sandow is going to get a release. Are we going to have a crack at him??

I don't know why we'd bother. We've got Wallace. He's orsm.

I don't know why we'd bother. We've got Wallace. He's orsm.

Well that is it. I am not saying we should sign Sandow or that he is the player we need but i would be just happy to see the club looking at its options TBH.

Well that is it. I am not saying we should sign Sandow or that he is the player we need but i would be just happy to see the club looking at its options TBH.

Same, but I don't think Sandow would offer us any value over Wallace even if Gee Gee grew a pair and tore up Wal's contract.

Would only sign Sandow if it was for half his contract at Parra.

Even then, I'm hesitant. His track record is pretty terrible, especially for a player with so much hype.

Talking about nuffies like Hodkinson and Sandow? Is this how desperate we are?

JT or bust.

Talking about nuffies like Hodkinson and Sandow? Is this how desperate we are?

JT or bust.
JT will be 34 by the time his contract ends... Not really an option!

Active Now

• TwoLeftFeet
  • ezpz
  • Culhwch
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Dexter
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  • bert_lifts
  • Griffo
  • Lurker
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.