Player Movements and Rumours 2012

the least he could do is take as long as wallace does to have a kick so you could safely go take a shit knowing you wont miss any of the game.

What... you mean that Peter Wallace currently isn't taking every opportunity he has to help create shit? I didn't think that was possible :001_tt2:

I'd say if we bought Soward that Parker would remain our goal kicker.......

Or Wallace? He's done better than Parker so far.

I could be wrong but I believe he's only missed 3 kicks out of the 30+ that he's taken this year, think he's kicked about 20 in a row now, pretty impressive. Parker on the other hand is probaby at the 70% mark this year.

Last edited:
I didn't think Hasler was impressed when the Dogs poached Hodkinson

Soward now?

What about Scott Dureau? Mortimer? Orford?

I still think we should go after Jeff Robson.... LOLZ

the way JT answered the contract question on the footy show interview.. i reckon hes leaving

**** I hope he comes here.
I don't. He'll be 34 and possibly last one or two seasons.
Too high a gamble for a shot at a premiership, and we would find ourselves in the same predicament we are now pretty quickly...

34? He only turns 30 next year.

Well just checked Wiki and he's 30 next year, so if he does sign for us in 2014 he'll be 31.

I'd prefer SJ next year but wouldn't mind a 31 year old JT on a 3 year contract, Lockyer was great at 34, Thurston can be just as good.

Unless the Cowboys pull a Cullen/Bennett & f**k the deal up I can't see him leaving.

Would have loved him at the Broncos, champion player who would make all the difference in the world to this place but I can't see it happening. Let's hope that Hunt follows in the foot steps of Cronk & discovers his potential at 23.

We'd be better off signing the next JT if we're thinking long term and that'd either be Shaun Johnson (unlikely) or Ben Barba (more likely than Johnson but still unlikely).

Think we're stuck with what we've got, let's just hope Norman learns from this season & Hook stops using Hunt from dummy half.

Last edited:
34? He only turns 30 next year.
Really? I read somewhere that he would be turning 34 at the end of his current contract... :001_unsure:

In that case, it would definitely be worth it, but I'm in the SJ boat too if we had the choice.

I'd definitely rather Johnson than Thurston purely for the fact I can see Thurston declining big time before he retires.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.