Status
Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
tkday said:
WHAT!?!? Apart from that one game, whenever he's been on the field he's done terrible. Come on!

This is his first season in the NRL, have some patience.

T

tkday

Banned User
Mar 10, 2010
Haha, you are absolutely right. But the last game we lost he was very bad and I can't let it go. I'm hopeful he will be a superstar though.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
tkday said:
But the last game we lost he was very bad and I can't let it go. I'm hopeful he will be a superstar though.

Inconsistency is a trait every young player has. Give him some time to prove himself, and then we can judge how good of a player he is. icon_thumbs_u

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
ningnangnong said:
tkday said:
But the last game we lost he was very bad and I can't let it go. I'm hopeful he will be a superstar though.

Inconsistency is a trait every young player has. Give him some time to prove himself, and then we can judge how good of a player he is. icon_thumbs_u

At least in a young player it's forgiveable. A 4 season veteran halfback...that's unacceptable [icon_wink

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
And the a........ strikes again :P

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
sydney_bronco09 said:
inglis to 5/8 after locky retires anyone?

HELL NO. there is a reason he no longer plays 5/8 for the Storm

Donny

Donny

NRL Player
Mar 31, 2010
Corey Norman will play 5/8 when Lockyer calls it a day!!! Inglis can stay in the centre's as far as im concerned.

J

joshobro

NYC Player
Jun 22, 2009
In league week there is a interview with Denan Kemp saying he has signed on a small contract for next season. So there is some good news for all denan kemp lovers on the board.

Also apparently Gene Miles is one of the front runners for the ceo job.

T

tkday

Banned User
Mar 10, 2010
Awesome news about Kemp, sounds like they are still not sure if he's got what it takes. He can prove them he has!

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
joshobro said:
In league week there is a interview with Denan Kemp saying he has signed on a small contract for next season. So there is some good news for all denan kemp lovers on the board.

:P

Donny

Donny

NRL Player
Mar 31, 2010
tkday said:
Awesome news about Kemp, sounds like they are still not sure if he's got what it takes. He can prove them he has!

I really really hope he can find his 08 form and the broncos sign Inglis. Inglis and kemp on one side with Hodges and Yow Yeh on the other :D

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008
joshobro said:

TBH I actually think he would be a good choice. I have had some dealings with him over the years with the FOGs and I am a big fan of the way he works. Plus as an original Bronco he will bring back a big sense of the traditional culture of the club

Donny

Donny

NRL Player
Mar 31, 2010
Flutterby said:
joshobro said:

TBH I actually think he would be a good choice. I have had some dealings with him over the years with the FOGs and I am a big fan of the way he works. Plus as an original Bronco he will bring back a big sense of the traditional culture of the club

Yep agree 100%

Lets keep it in the Broncos family.

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I love you guys

B

broncos777

NYC Player
Apr 6, 2010
I just saw on the NRL website what was going to be on the Thursday NRL website show and these were the segments word for word.

Melbourne announce new CEO, latest on the Inglis deal, Brisbanes latest signing and QRL standoff!

So can anybody fill me in on who this latest signing may be? Are they talking about a rcent re-signing like Norman or Kemp or were they talking about Inglis or were they talking about some totally different player?? Can somebody please fill me in??? Cheers. Would love it to be a prop like Sika Manu!

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
broncos777 said:
I just saw on the NRL website what was going to be on the Thursday NRL website show and these were the segments word for word.

Melbourne announce new CEO, latest on the Inglis deal, Brisbanes latest signing and QRL standoff!

So can anybody fill me in on who this latest signing may be? Are they talking about a rcent re-signing like Norman or Kemp or were they talking about Inglis or were they talking about some totally different player?? Can somebody please fill me in??? Cheers. Would love it to be a prop like Sika Manu!

The Inglis thing was about the stand off between us and the Storm over their contribution to his salary.

the signing thing was about Corey Norman re-signing with the club until the end of 2012

B

broncos777

NYC Player
Apr 6, 2010
Foordy said:
broncos777 said:

The Inglis thing was about the stand off between us and the Storm over their contributuin to his salary.

the signing thing was about Corey Norman re-signing with the club until the end of 2012
Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncorob
  • Lozza
  • Fitzy
  • Lostboy
  • Footy Fanatic
  • broncos4life
  • Maddy
  • Waynesaurus
  • BroncosAlways
  • broncsgoat
  • thenry
  • MrMoore
  • Battler
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.