Status
Not open for further replies.
Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
sydney_bronco09 said:
petro and hannant will be back at red hill next season.

source? or is that just wishful thinking?

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I think the Broncos might need to look at another bloke who can play hooker. Maybe Macca needs some competition so he pulls his finger out.

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008
When/If Wallace comes back into the 7 - I think Ben Hunt should move to the 9.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Flutterby said:
When/If Wallace comes back into the 7 - I think Ben Hunt should move to the 9.

Ben Hunt has looked his best at first grade in the 9. You could be onto something! icon_thumbs_u

L

lyn

QCup Player
May 6, 2008
Bucking Beads said:
I think the Broncos might need to look at another bloke who can play hooker. Maybe Macca needs some competition so he pulls his finger out.
I think we should just work on Baptise as a back up for him rather than buying one. Also like Flutterby said Hunt can play 9.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
lyn said:
Bucking Beads said:
I think we should just work on Baptise as a back up for him rather than buying one. Also like Flutterby said Hunt can play 9.

Yes but if the club rated Baptiste at all surely he would be getting a run now.

L

lyn

QCup Player
May 6, 2008
Bucking Beads said:
lyn said:
[quote="Bucking Beads":vmd2asfa]I think the Broncos might need to look at another bloke who can play hooker. Maybe Macca needs some competition so he pulls his finger out.

Yes but if the club rated Baptiste at all surely he would be getting a run now.[/quote:vmd2asfa]
We make so many strange/incorrect selections though so it's not really fair to say that. Copley keeps getting overlooked too but I'm sure the club rates him highly.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
As much as I hate him he is a bloody awesome fullback and would add so much to our team.
Do you have source, is this inside word?

I hope it's true he's a superstar.
AP would be over the moon icon_thumbs_u

S

sydney_bronco09

NYC Player
Apr 24, 2008
Foordy said:
sydney_bronco09 said:
petro and hannant will be back at red hill next season.

i suggest everyone believe it. its gonna happen shortly.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
you mean an announcement on their signatures might happen shortly?

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
sydney_bronco09 said:
Foordy said:
[quote="sydney_bronco09":1xdfmqxp]petro and hannant will be back at red hill next season.

i suggest everyone believe it. its gonna happen shortly.[/quote:1xdfmqxp]
ive heard close but not over the line yet.

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
broncospwn said:
you mean an announcement on their signatures might happen shortly?
Civo will announce soon.

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
So we are apparently getting Civo, Hannant and Slater...........oh hai audit team ;)

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Beale said:
billy slater to be a bronco.

i reeeeeally fucking hope not. god i hate that asshole.

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Browny said:
So we are apparently getting Civo, Hannant and Slater...........oh hai audit team ;)
Doubt slater, but the other two were in the works before the whole Storm or Izzy saga, so they were never reliant on Izzy going, the only reason Melbourne players are being linked to us is because Izzy is leaving and Bruno said the club will be replacing him with a marquee back. Excluding any younger guys who may get upgrades, we would be looking at having close to a quarter of the cap free for next season as it stands atm.

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
nopatience101 said:
Browny said:
Doubt slater, but the other two were in the works before the whole Storm or Izzy saga, so they were never reliant on Izzy going, the only reason Melbourne players are being linked to us is because Izzy is leaving and Bruno said the club will be replacing him with a marquee back. Excluding any younger guys who may get upgrades, we would be looking at having close to a quarter of the cap free for next season as it stands atm.

We will still cop the usual BS about being over the cap but who cares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Swordfish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.