Not open for further replies.
Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
broncospwn said:
ningnangnong said:
Signing Petero and Hannant would be unbelievably awesome. That's basically Australia's two starting props.
With Kenny and Tronc/Anderson as back up! We would no longer have a weak forward pack and would actually be able to compete next year.

If we somehow got our defence sorted and we had Civo and Hannant as starting props, we almost certainly win the comp.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
ningnangnong said:
Signing Petero and Hannant would be unbelievably awesome. That's basically Australia's two starting props.

that would be awesome but that leaves us with Kenny, Anderson and a shitload of young props wanting more of a run.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Bucking Beads said:
ningnangnong said:

that would be awesome but that leaves us with Kenny, Anderson and a shitload of young props wanting more of a run.

If the young props are good enough, then they'll make it.

Petero will probably only be here for two seasons max anyway.

R

rod78

NYC Player
Jun 3, 2008
so petro, hannant, slatter, lockyer, thaiday, hodges and wallace all fit under one salary cap WOW lucky the nrl increased the salary cap by 50k
thats more over than the storm

Mister Wright

Mister Wright

NRL Captain
Jun 8, 2009
Apparently Dugan has put himself on the open market. Given what he did last night, we'd be silly not to make a play for him.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
ningnangnong said:
I bet little Billy is your favourite player next season.

It will hurt, but i would still cheer him on.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I'd prefer to have Slater instead of getting Tate back!

D

ddd

NRL Player
May 14, 2009
Bucking Beads said:
I'd prefer to have Slater instead of getting Tate back!

I hope you're taking the piss - seriously, you'd rather that worm sully our proud jersey then have one of our favourite sons back at red hill? Are you mental?

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Lol, I agree with Beads.

Tate is not the same player he once was, and quite frankly, Slater is miles ahead of him in the talent stakes.

D

ddd

NRL Player
May 14, 2009
ningnangnong said:
Lol, I agree with Beads.

Tate is not the same player he once was, and quite frankly, Slater is miles ahead of him in the talent stakes.

I'm not being 100% serious, I'm not that oblivious to stompin' slater's form, but tate is in reasonable form, better then the last couple of years, and you he'd actually want to be a bronco, unlike slater who could well be just planning a short term pay day to springboard him to another code (sounds like someone else?)

Its less pro tate, and more anti-slater

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Tate can only play on the right side as a winger. I think the Broncos have plenty of young wingers coming through.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
ddd said:
ningnangnong said:
Lol, I agree with Beads.

I'm not being 100% serious, I'm not that oblivious to stompin' slater's form, but tate is in reasonable form, better then the last couple of years, and you he'd actually want to be a bronco, unlike slater who could well be just planning a short term pay day to springboard him to another code (sounds like someone else?)

Its less pro tate, and more anti-slater

Haha, don't worry mate, I understand your hatred of Slater. :mrgreen:

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
This is all moot anyway because i very much doubt Slater is going to be a Bronco.

D

ddd

NRL Player
May 14, 2009
nopatience101 said:
This is all moot anyway because i very much doubt Slater is going to be a Bronco.

[icon_pray. [icon_pray. [icon_pray.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
Anyone who says they don't want Slater at the Broncos is mad.

The guy is clearly the best fullback running around today, so why wouldn't we want him on the end of our backline ?

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008
rod78 said:
so petro, hannant, slatter, lockyer, thaiday, hodges and wallace all fit under one salary cap WOW lucky the nrl increased the salary cap by 50k
thats more over than the storm

you forgot Inglis - we can squeeze him in as well

S

sydney_bronco09

NYC Player
Apr 24, 2008
anyone want to thank me for the petro and hannant news that i posted 4 days ago? they r done deals guys! keep ur eye closely on the movement of cooper cronk over the next few weeks......

L

lyn

QCup Player
May 6, 2008
jarro65 said:
Anyone who says they don't want Slater at the Broncos is mad.

The guy is clearly the best fullback running around today, so why wouldn't we want him on the end of our backline ?
I must be mad then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Organix
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.