Player Movements & Rumours 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
sydney_bronco09 said:
anyone want to thank me for the petro and hannant news that i posted 4 days ago? they r done deals guys! keep ur eye closely on the movement of cooper cronk over the next few weeks......

What you want us to line up and kiss your ass for news you brought to the forum 7 days after it was already posted here?

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
lyn said:
jarro65 said:
Anyone who says they don't want Slater at the Broncos is mad.

The guy is clearly the best fullback running around today, so why wouldn't we want him on the end of our backline ?
I must be mad then.

+1 I am mad as hell

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
Bucking Beads said:
lyn said:
jarro65 said:

The guy is clearly the best fullback running around today, so why wouldn't we want him on the end of our backline ?
I must be mad then.

+1 I am mad as hell

Must be.

what's wrong with Slater? (the footballer)

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
sydney_bronco09 said:
anyone want to thank me for the petro and hannant news that i posted 4 days ago? they r done deals guys! keep ur eye closely on the movement of cooper cronk over the next few weeks......

Who's your source fella? Surely you can give us a vague idea of how they are involved in the game.

H

Hatchy

NRL Player
Mar 25, 2008
jarro65 said:
Bucking Beads said:
lyn said:
jarro65 said:

I must be mad then.

+1 I am mad as hell

Must be.

That means i'm mad aswell.

L

lyn

QCup Player
May 6, 2008
jarro65 said:
Bucking Beads said:
lyn said:
jarro65 said:

I must be mad then.

+1 I am mad as hell

Must be.

I can't stand the grubby prick. He is the best example and Melbourne scum that there is. I feel sick watching him in a QLD or Aus jersey. I don't know what I would do if I ever had to see him in a Broncos one.

I would much rather us get Boyd back.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
jarro65 said:
Bucking Beads said:
lyn said:
jarro65 said:

I must be mad then.

+1 I am mad as hell

Must be.

Would you want someone like Greg Bird to play for the Broncos?

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008
It all depends on your point of view when it comes to what players you want to see at your club. Whether you just want to win or whether you want to respect/like the players. But it makes me laugh that some of the same people who don't want to see Ben Hannant back because they think he is "dis-loyal" or something would like to see a grubby player like Slater in Broncos colours. Either player would substantially increase our winning chances, but for mine I'd rather support a guy like Hannant than a guy like Slater.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Yeah , I'd much prefer Hannat than Slater.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
sydney_bronco09 said:
Surely you're not suggesting he might be a Bronco?
Wallace and Lockyer are signed next year, I can't see them dropping Wallace.

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008
nah - he's moving to Surrey Hills and wants to know if anyone can give him a hand.

H

Hatchy

NRL Player
Mar 25, 2008
I'd much rather Cronk then the dirty grub Slater. But Still....

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Hatchy said:
I'd much rather Cronk then the dirty grub Slater. But Still....
Actually I would much rather Slater.
Our weakness is not in the halves we have two experienced good players in those positions at fullback however...

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
Alec said:
jarro65 said:
Bucking Beads said:
lyn said:
jarro65 said:

I must be mad then.

+1 I am mad as hell

Must be.

Would you want someone like Greg Bird to play for the Broncos?

Surely you're not comparing Slater to Bird ??

Bird is a grub both on and off the field.

Slater seems like a pretty good fella to me

B

broncos777

NYC Player
Apr 6, 2010
sydney_bronco09 said:
Ok mate you may have got the Petro and Hannant one right(still not confirmed) but you are putting your reputation on the line here by making that Cooper Cronk comment. If nothing happens with Cronk than people will see your other comment as a lucky fluke!

S

sydney_bronco09

NYC Player
Apr 24, 2008
cronk is on the radar, more than people think. i never mentioned anything about a signing 777. it is on the cards alot more than people r making it out to be at red hill. i dunno how they will make it work. but its a topic being discussed.

B

broncos777

NYC Player
Apr 6, 2010
sydney_bronco09 said:
cronk is on the radar, more than people think. i never mentioned anything about a signing 777. it is on the cards alot more than people r making it out to be at red hill. i dunno how they will make it work. but its a topic being discussed.
Ok but didn't you say that Hannant and Petro deals were almsot done? Meaning you were talking about contracts?

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
If Cronk is supposedly on the radar then you could almost say that Hunt isn't really in our plans anymore.

I can't see them dropping Wallace anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• phoenix
  • Spoon
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Waynesaurus
  • FACTHUNT
  • Bucking Beads
  • GCBRONCO
  • The Don
  • Commando Eggplant
  • winslow_wong
  • Brocko
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Wolfie
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Dash
  • Fozz
  • Jedhead
  • Redfern_1980
  • Mr Fourex
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.