Player Movements & Rumours 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think Petero would have been worth the funds to be perfectly honest.

i love big petero, i really do, and would love to see him back at the broncos, but if we had have signed him for a cameo 1-2 years and that meant we lost a youngster coming through I would have been the first to complain about it - and no doubt most of you too

I would like to see the Broncos make a good play for that Waera-hargraves from the Roosters.
This guy is a gun.

He's only just signed there so I'd doubt he'll be leaving any time soon.

Inglis or slater please bruno.... with falou and petro out of the picture now one of these makes scense. And either way considering hodges will be back fit id be probebly using inglis at fullback too.

Izzy is not out of the picture yet.

draggx said:

There's no stopping him now, he's gonna leave us again.
It's not a question of how....
It's just a matter....it's just a matter....it's just a matter of WHEEEEEEEEEN!!!!

Coxy said:
draggx said:

It's just a matter....it's just a matter....it's just a matter of WHEEEEEEEEEN!!!!

Who invited this guy? [icon_lol1.

Coxy said:
draggx said:

Riiiight.........

Has someone had too much coffee today?? Have they????? [icon_razz1

sydney_bronco09 said:
anyone want to thank me for the petro and hannant news that i posted 4 days ago? they r done deals guys! keep ur eye closely on the movement of cooper cronk over the next few weeks......

What happened to Civo being a done deal?

winnie_992 said:
[quote="sydney_bronco09":38a62wtl]anyone want to thank me for the petro and hannant news that i posted 4 days ago? they r done deals guys! keep ur eye closely on the movement of cooper cronk over the next few weeks......

What happened to Civo being a done deal?[/quote:38a62wtl]

1/3 [icon_razz1

winnie_992 said:
[quote="sydney_bronco09":3nuowona]anyone want to thank me for the petro and hannant news that i posted 4 days ago? they r done deals guys! keep ur eye closely on the movement of cooper cronk over the next few weeks......

What happened to Civo being a done deal?[/quote:3nuowona]

To be fair he doesn't say "Done deals at the Broncos" :P

Beale said:
Slaters on his way
So on one hand Inglis is coming, on the other Slater is a certainty and Hannant is a certainty as well.
Surely we can't fit all 3 under the cap.

TBH I would prefer Slater the most, as good as Inglis is we don't "need" another centre but a fullback like Slater would add a lot to our team. Unless Inglis played fullback in which case I would want him here above Slater.

Emma said:
Coxy said:
draggx said:

Riiiight.........

Has someone had too much coffee today?? Have they????? [icon_razz1

Yep, and it tasted strange....
n607496005_2069768_2680832.jpg

Given that we have missed out on Civo, I hope that they are looking at buying two well credentialled props. If Hannant is one, either Lima or Tolman would be great. According to RLW Manly are looking to shed Josh Perry, he is 29 so he would have a few good years left in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Brocko
  • Foordy
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Maddy
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Johnny92
  • Skyblues87
  • Browny
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Gaz
  • blacknwhite
  • Jazza
  • FACTHUNT
  • BroncosAlways
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Big Del
  • RolledOates
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.